Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

The Egyptian gods we see in ep 3 reminded me a lot of these extra-dimensional non-corporeal beings like Izel and the demons from Helstrom.

In the sense they have to possess bodies or take other forms but their true form can't manifest in the Earthly plane to some degree.

Last edited:
Did we settle on MK being in 2025? I thought there was a possibility it was 2024?

Wonder if/ when the MCU will be in real time again? Meaning its 2025 in real life and in the movies/ shows...

Wonder if/ when the MCU will be in real time again? Meaning its 2025 in real life and in the movies/ shows...
With as many shows and movies coming up within a short period of time, I doubt they'll ever be real-time again. And I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't see any reason why the MCU has to match up with us.

Disney + has it after Hawkeye and as long as there isn't any contradiction, I think 2025 makes more sense.
No offense, but I don't use D+ as a basis for a timeline as they've gotten things wrong on a multitude of occasions as well as contradicting themselves and returning movies to previous placements. I sincerely doubt they even talk to Feige and team on where things go, and basically guess.

No offense, but I don't use D+ as a basis for a timeline as they've gotten things wrong on a multitude of occasions as well as contradicting themselves and returning movies to previous placements. I sincerely doubt they even talk to Feige and team on where things go, and basically guess.
I think it can be used when there aren't any contradictions and like I said so far there
Is nothing saying Moon Knight is 2024 or reason to doubt the Disney + placement.

I agree, but it's the only thing we have to go by. I'd take it for now.

Regarding the Venom 2 post credits scene. I think it fits in best slightly earlier in No Way Home. I made a little edit of the first 20-ish minutes of the movie to show first timers (the inlaws) who haven't seen Venom 2 or No Way Home yet (or Morbius, but they probably won't want to watch it). The post credits scene, to me, fits in best right after the spell is cast and Peter's feet hit the ground. I cut to the TV screen in Eddie's hotel room (showing the Spanish soap opera) and then when the scene is finished, back to "No Way Home" with Peter saying "Did it work?"

Regarding the Venom 2 post credits scene. I think it fits in best slightly earlier in No Way Home. I made a little edit of the first 20-ish minutes of the movie to show first timers (the inlaws) who haven't seen Venom 2 or No Way Home yet (or Morbius, but they probably won't want to watch it). The post credits scene, to me, fits in best right after the spell is cast and Peter's feet hit the ground. I cut to the TV screen in Eddie's hotel room (showing the Spanish soap opera) and then when the scene is finished, back to "No Way Home" with Peter saying "Did it work?"
Pretty much spot on as long as the spell starts going haywire and gets contained is happening simultaneously to Eddie brock getting brought into the MCU Mexico your golden

Pretty much spot on as long as the spell starts going haywire and gets contained is happening simultaneously to Eddie brock getting brought into the MCU Mexico your golden
Yeah, I just moved it slightly. I think where it was placed was right before Peter gets thrown out of the Sanctum, and it just seemed weird to break that scene up.

I'm thinking Love & Thunder could cover a decent amount of time. From the trailer, it looks like there will be a training montage of Thor getting back in shape and I wouldn't be surprised if the movie picks up shortly after Endgame in Late 2023, with him and the Guardians spending a while together before he leaves. Matching Talos/Fury saying he was "off-world" in Far From Home June 2024. There are also the shots of what seem to be government officials in New Asgard which could be a reference to the "political turmoil" we see on a banner in No Way Home in a scene around July 2024.

Random stuff: On my shelf and in my head, Captain Marvel is Phase 1, Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 is Phase 2, Black Widow is Phase 3 and Far From Home is Phase 4. But really there is just phases 1-3 (The Infinity Saga) and then the rest aren't phases anymore.

Random stuff: On my shelf and in my head, Captain Marvel is Phase 1, Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 is Phase 2, Black Widow is Phase 3 and Far From Home is Phase 4. But really there is just phases 1-3 (The Infinity Saga) and then the rest aren't phases anymore.
I would agree if there weren't massive time jumps in all of those flicks. I personally place a film where it chronologically ends in the timeline - the latest point in the timeline that is.

Agreed. I definitely think that the whole phase thing has been phased out

Latest posts

Back