Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Eh. I think I'll wait and see what the actual movie says.
Apparently a post-credit scene is Kamala talking with Kate Bishop and they mention Cassie Lang in a way that makes it sound like she's already a hero and therefore most likely after Quantumania.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's just them not paying attention.
Oh hi, Starvel.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they retroactively retcon Cassie's age and set Ant-Man 3 in 2025, also.

Oh hi, Starvel.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they retroactively retcon Cassie's age and set Ant-Man 3 in 2025, also.
Also possible but I found the quote from the director "...and then you have the complication that two of them can fly and are basically invulnerable, and then [there's] one 16-year-old girl who can make hard light" it seems more like a generalization than a hard point of fact for the film. I mean if something happens like in Quantumania where Kamala's age actually affects something in the film or something related to her age is mentioned like what grade she's in that'd be rock solid evidence. But based on the comment it seemed more like a quick comment than specifics

i have no doubt that the movie won't address kamala's age at all and this will be another "multiverse of madness happens a few months after no way home" from raimi or "eternals happens during no way home" from nate moore
Yeah these kinda comments always gotta be taken with a grain of salt. However if the project really gives us nothing to work with they're better than nothing and at least give us an idea of what the directors and stuff think while making them.

i have no doubt that the movie won't address kamala's age at all and this will be another "multiverse of madness happens a few months after no way home" from raimi or "eternals happens during no way home" from nate moore
Yeah, if a big producer from a number of movies like Nate Moore gets timeline stuff wrong, it wouldn't be surprising a newcomer director into the MCU does as well. I'm sure the only thing really nailing down the movie's timeline will be it's shortly after Secret Invasion. Peyton Reed did all 3 Ant-Man movies and still didn't grasp there was no way Cassie could be 6 in the first movie and 18 in Quantumania.

Last edited:
Yeah, if a big producer from a number of movies like Nate Moore gets timeline stuff wrong, it wouldn't be surprising a newcomer director into the MCU does as well. I'm sure the only thing really nailing down the movie's timeline will be it's shortly after Secret Invasion. Peyton Reed did all 3 Ant-Man movies and still didn't grasp there was no way Cassie could be 6 in the first movie and 18 in Quantumania.
That makes the most sense to me, if I'm being honest.

So 2026 for The Marvels, possibly late-2026.

That makes the most sense to me, if I'm being honest.

So 2026 for The Marvels, possibly late-2026.
It'd be nice if we got some reference to how long it's been since Secret Invasion, but I doubt it. I do think there may even be a possibility for early 2027. After The Marvels, I'm expecting Echo to go back in the timeline a little. I just don't see it picking up around 2 years after the Hawkeye finale. Could be wrong though. What's really going to be interesting is if the New Year's Eve featured in Born Again is for 2026 into 2027 or 2027 into 2028. With 18 episodes, I could see the series beginning in late 2026 and covering up to sometime in 2027.

It'd be nice if we got some reference to how long it's been since Secret Invasion, but I doubt it. I do think there may even be a possibility for early 2027. After The Marvels, I'm expecting Echo to go back in the timeline a little. I just don't see it picking up around 2 years after the Hawkeye finale. Could be wrong though. What's really going to be interesting is if the New Year's Eve featured in Born Again is for 2026 into 2027 or 2027 into 2028. With 18 episodes, I could see the series beginning in late 2026 and covering up to sometime in 2027.
Echo might be a unique example or maybe not. I seem to recall something said or inferred that Kingpin will have the cotton in his eye healing his temporary blindness after being shot. I dunno how long that takes to heal but if he was shot near the eyes I could see it taking over a year to heal.

Probably. But we can hope and dream it includes everything released in full through 2023 (so probably not Echo).

By the way, anyone visit McDonalds lately?

Attachments

• 20230822_141959.jpg
    20230822_141959.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 9
Probably. But we can hope and dream it includes everything released in full through 2023 (so probably not Echo).

By the way, anyone visit McDonalds lately?
That's neat, is there anything else are just the sauce?

I think just the sauce, and I think just the sweet and sour. Wasn't even advertised as far as I know. Was the sauce featured in Loki S1? I don't remember.

I think just the sauce, and I think just the sweet and sour. Wasn't even advertised as far as I know. Was the sauce featured in Loki S1? I don't remember.
There was an add announcing something related to McDonald's appearances in media with a specific tease for Loki S02 at the end but the trailer didn't really announce what it was outside of being the As Featured In Meal. I guess the sauce is Loki's contribution to it

Should we add Ghost Rider and Spirit Of Vengeance as an alt. timeline OR do we assume they are set in the MCU and Cage was seen in AOS?
I say neither until something actually happens

Should we add Ghost Rider and Spirit Of Vengeance as an alt. timeline OR do we assume they are set in the MCU and Cage was seen in AOS?
The Ghost Rider films (plus the game) have their own reality number.

Also, we already have a Johnny Blaze on Earth-199999.

This is pre-Loki so nothing connecting it to the rest of the multiverse, only the branches by Endgame and the final 3 seasons of AoS; well after MCU Blaze showed up.

So this would be a paradox.

EDIT: The article mentions multiverse, which seems more likely.
I already have a thread with potential live-action realities that might exist within the nearest realm, or branched off from, the MCU

Latest posts

Back