Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

If Loki is set before the last few scenes of Endgame, I'll be watching it before Endgame. I always place a chapter where it chronologically ends. If there's overlap, the order would be Loki first, since it ends sooner.
There's nothing saying it does though. It just seems tedious to me to have a viewing order like that, but you do you.

That's fine. I just think it's a lot of work and much prefer watching all of a movie/show at once even if some events are before or during portions of it. Like with the Fury's Big Week movies.
My OCD won't allow that. I only feel satisfied when I know I'm seeing things play out chronologically.

@Dallas Kinard. You might be happy to know the timeline book breaks down Loki in relation to Endgame. Geekritique shared pages on his Twitter from this section and it has Loki escaping Mobius and seeing his death as being before the Avengers return to the present after the time heist and the Endgame battle. I assume the book might implicate Endgame finishes before the events of Episode 2 of Loki S1.

I get that, but when projects intertwine, it is what it is. That's just me though.
It's the Prequel Trilogy / Empire Strikes Back conundrum.

It's a missing link, obscure reference or twist that becomes retroactively explained later on in the narrative. Almost always out of order chronologically.

In other words, Endgame -> Loki

@Dallas Kinard. You might be happy to know the timeline book breaks down Loki in relation to Endgame. Geekritique shared pages on his Twitter from this section and it has Loki escaping Mobius and seeing his death as being before the Avengers return to the present after the time heist and the Endgame battle. I assume the book might implicate Endgame finishes before the events of Episode 2 of Loki S1.
this sounds interesting, can you share a link to this? i can't seem to find it

this sounds interesting, can you share a link to this? i can't seem to find it

I mean I get why the book isn't more specific though. It isn't like the movie itself gives any actual dates for the 2023 scenes. We didn't even know it was October until FFH released.

I know it's not a great source, but the MCU Wiki treats the Dox's Loyalists pruning scene (boat builder) as 1982
Do they got reasoning for that placement? Cause if everyone here is okay with it I'll go ahead and make the edit later

Do they got reasoning for that placement? Cause if everyone here is okay with it I'll go ahead and make the edit later
Haven't seen a reasoning, but I haven't checked all pages mentioning it, just saw it on the Dox page under Appearences

I know it's not a great source, but the MCU Wiki treats the Dox's Loyalists pruning scene (boat builder) as 1982
It's actually a really good source because they go to extreme lengths to calculate everything, and they always source their findings. It's not perfect of course, and there's disagreements, but everyone has a slightly different opinion on what is considered a priority in a timeline. Plus, we usually only list what we consider firm dates rather than approximations.

Latest posts

Back