Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

though i'll say i do think that the 400 years isn't really relevant to when the present version of the tva is set as mobius would have had to had his mind wiped at least once since meeting ob so any amount of time can have passed between the recording and the present tva
But O.B.s mind wasn't wiped and he recalled the 400 years

right but the 400 years refers to when mobius last visited ob, that doesn't necessarily have to be the same time as loki is traveling to in the past

Yeah sure I can add these. Just before the TVA stuff on the timeline sound good? I'll do the edits late tonight or tomorrow sometime when I get a free moment at my computer (thanksgiving weekend's always busy lol)
Dunno, Miss Minutes mentioned that Times have changed in the TVA, sounds more between S1 and S2. And take your time, the Timeline is not going anywhere :)

agreed, these are hard dates i don't really see a reason to ignore them, although the present being 400 years isn't necessarily relevant i think we can firmly place the tva as some time between 2321 and 3000
Did you not hear me? I wasn't ignoring them.
I think you and Zeitschiene are 100% jumping to conclusions as to the context of those dates.

Be. Patient.

Unless it was intentional I've noticed some timestamps missing from this episode (0:00:00 - 0:02:22), (0:06:00 - 0:06:17) and (0:10:11 - 0:10:12)
Well the first 2 minutes there was the recap but Lebnyx informed me the other day that the recap isn't counted in the timestamps here and 0:00:00 starts at the beginning of the episode so I'll be making those edits when I'm back home tomorrow. As for the other ones I'm not entirely sure what I did there but I'll get that sorted

Last edited:
I've brought this scene up before, but it looks like the MCU Timeline book is indeed placing this scene in December of 2024. This makes no sense to me because of the clear spring weather in Ohio. Val even complains about allergies. I have this scene placed in April of 2024 personally. It makes sense to me that it would take Yelena months to plan and execute her assignment against Clint rather than a day. What does everyone else think? Edit: Also, wasn't this supposed to be Val's introduction anyway? 1696863649178.png

Random hypothesis: Are we to assume the "Void" is the 'in-between point' between the TVA office and the Citadel at the End of Time?
Different spaces within the 4th Dimension (aka the Timestream) basically?

1696873610230.png

1696873587880.png1696873805662.pnglol sorry for the Legion 'cap

1696873549294.png

Random hypothesis: Are we to assume the "Void" is the 'in-between point' between the TVA office and the Citadel at the End of Time?
Different spaces within the 4th Dimension (aka the Timestream) basically?

View attachment 1283

View attachment 1282View attachment 1284lol sorry for the Legion 'cap

View attachment 1281
Only asking this because I'm trying to map out how this Multiverse would look physically.

Was inspired by this (cough)Reddit(cough) post:

Taking a wild guess here in regards to the MCU's structure but:
Beyond the MCU's 5th Dimension = Marvel Multiverse as a whole
-----
5th Dimension = Eternity's Realm / Afterlife
4th Dimension = The Timestream and the Astral Plane (all reachable through Gap Junction or the adjacent Nexus of All Realities; the Astral Plane being the farthest point)
3rd Dimension = Earthly Plane and the Nine Realms (all reachable through the Crossroads)
2nd Dimension = Quantum Realm
1st Dimension = Dark Dimension(s)

Last edited:
yes i personally interpreted the void as a singular point in time where all branches converge just before the citadel where it restarts

I've brought this scene up before, but it looks like the MCU Timeline book is indeed placing this scene in December of 2024. This makes no sense to me because of the clear spring weather in Ohio. Val even complains about allergies. I have this scene placed in April of 2024 personally. It makes sense to me that it would take Yelena months to plan and execute her assignment against Clint rather than a day. What does everyone else think? Edit: Also, wasn't this supposed to be Val's introduction anyway? View attachment 1277
I felt it was Spring too, but it's clear from Hawkeye that this scene takes place during the show. I'm all for using weather as evidence, but when the show itself overrides that, it's a different story. We see Eleanor call someone after seeing her daughter was working with Clint. The implication is that it's Val (or someone related her to her) who then uses Yelena's history with Natasha and anger towards Clint as a chip in having her be the one to carry out the mission. Even if this was Val's original introduction, it doesn't mean the scene has to be set before we see her in The Falcon & The Winter Solider. I believe Hawkeye was originally set earlier in the year, but Covid delays turned it into a Christmas show, which is probably another factor why the weather doesn't match. Either way Marvel itself confirming December, just confirms what I've believed since the beginning and that this scene is meant to be during the show. You can even take Yelena's mention of " holiday time" to be literal.

I felt it was Spring too, but it's clear from Hawkeye that this scene takes place during the show. I'm all for using weather as evidence, but when the show itself overrides that, it's a different story. We see Eleanor call someone after seeing her daughter was working with Clint. The implication is that it's Val (or someone related her to her) who then uses Yelena's history with Natasha and anger towards Clint as a chip in having her be the one to carry out the mission. Even if this was Val's original introduction, it doesn't mean the scene has to be set before we see her in The Falcon & The Winter Solider. I believe Hawkeye was originally set earlier in the year, but Covid delays turned it into a Christmas show, which is probably another factor why the weather doesn't match. Either way Marvel itself confirming December, just confirms what I've believed since the beginning and that this scene is meant to be during the show. You can even take Yelena's mention of " holiday time" to be literal.
I feel it can work both ways depending on which evidence you lean more into. The weather alone bothers me too much to ignore, just like The Winter Soldier being set in Jan. made zero sense (which is why moving it to March is wayy better).

I feel it can work both ways depending on which evidence you lean more into. The weather alone bothers me too much to ignore, just like The Winter Soldier being set in Jan. made zero sense (which is why moving it to March is wayy better).
It is what it is. I can buy it being December in Ohio more than I can January in Washington D.C. Black Widow had already been shot and Marvel wasn't going to have a reshoot just to make the weather fit more with December.

Well the first 2 minutes there was the recap but Lebnyx informed me the other day that the recap isn't counted in the timestamps here and 0:00:00 starts at the beginning of the episode so I'll be making those edits when I'm back home tomorrow.
Not for me this doesn't I count the recaps cause it's just too much work for me, to start counting after the recaps and intro. Whatever the timestamp is on the screen at that time is what i go with

Latest posts

Back