Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

hey everyone, sorry it's been a while but does anyone who has a copy of Loki s01 on Blu-ray or 4k plz tell me if the tva orientation video is an extended version of the scene we see in Loki episode 1 or is it something different? btw screenshots would be nice because i can't find anywhere on the internet.

BTW Dallas, i have only GOTG3 in 2026 (roughly occuring anywhere from late feb to early april) and the 2 post credits scene i have swapped around as groot's grown alot since vol.3 and peter seems to be still settling in with his grandpa still around spring 2026 the groot scene i put anywhere from 6 months to a year after vol. 3 until we get more info later on.

I just checked the orientation video. It's the same we see in the show.

That ending appears to indicate 1. Maybe the X-Men and Spider-Man universes weren't really branches to begin with and just realities that might be near Earth-199999's time stream and 2. What If's realities are all destroyed thanks to Dox.

That ending appears to indicate 1. Maybe the X-Men and Spider-Man universes weren't really branches to begin with and just realities that might be near Earth-199999's time stream and 2. What If's realities are all destroyed thanks to Dox.
Not necessarily, Sylvie was still on her branch at the end there so it's possible some of the What If realities remain

That's how I've always seen it. Branches diverge from 616/199999 (depending on your take) like What-If and Earth-838, while properties outside of the MCU are separate universes like the Fox and Sony films.

Not necessarily, Sylvie was still on her branch at the end there so it's possible some of the What If realities remain
The show mentioned that 30% of branches were getting pruned. While it continued after that, it's clear a number of them remained. A part of me was expecting Sylvie's branch to start pruning after she returned with her escaping in time.

Exactly. There is infinity number of universes/timelines and they are not branches of MCU timeline. That would be ridiculous.

Or another mass branching occurs at some point; which I think I saw in the trailer.
I know Loki s2 is immediately after season 1, and What If's present day events are in 2024 (according to the MCU timeline book)
Maybe at least chronologically What If is set after Loki s2?

I think we'll have to re-evaluate the chronological viewing order of Loki and what if? when season 2 of the latter comes out too.

we know that what if s01 HAS to happen by the season 1 finale or possibly even just after S02e01 because I feel like a day or 2 at the most has passed between s02e01 and s02e02 also don't know if the miss minutes TVA guides would be canon if she was MIA after s01, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

From the accurate DD: BA leaker:
Deadpool 3 is about the TVA selecting one hero from each universe before that universe is destroyed so they can fight whatever is causing the Multiverse to collapse. Deadpool and Wolverine are the chosen heroes from their respective universes, along with Jennifer Garner's Elektra and Jessica Alba's Sue Storm.

Thunderbolts is about Julia Louis-Dreyfus's character Val deploying Black Widow, U.S. Agent, Taskmaster and Ghost on a mission that turns out to be a false flag. They were supposed to die so Val could frame and justify activating the Sentry. But they survive and recruit Bucky and Red Guardians to get revenge, only to have to step up and save the world when the Sentry goes schizo. Also, Val was the one who bought the Avengers Tower.

Fantastic Four is about the Fantastic Four fighting Galactus and his heralds. They are from a parallel universe, a stylized retro-futuristic 1960s world heavily based on Jack Kirby's art, and the movie ends with the TVA asking them for help to save the Multiverse.

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty is about the Avengers fighting the Council of Kangs. Tom Holland's Spider-Man is the chosen hero from their universe. In the end, the MCU universe dies as well, but Spider-Man and some others manage to survive.

Avengers: Secret Wars is about the surviving Avengers and the chosen heroes rescued by the TVA (including Wolverine, Deadpool, the Fantastic Four, Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man, etc.) teaming up to fight the Council of Kangs, and ends with a new universe being born where the Avengers, the X-Men and the Fantastic Four all exist. Some characters will be rebooted in this universe, others will continue as they were.

1. Something goes wrong at the end of Loki season 2, Loki and Mobius fail and multiverse starts to collapse/multiversal war begins. We might even see a post credits scene at the end connected to Deadpool 3 movie.
2. Loki and Mobius start recruit characters from different timelines - Deadpool, Wolverine (we'll see it in the movie), Fantastic Four (we'll see it in the movie too), Tobey's Spiderman, Tom's Spiderman etc.
3. Basically Loki season 2, Deadpool 3, Fantastic Four and maybe something else will lead directly to Kang's Dinasty OR MCU timeline will lead to Kang's Dinasty and MCU characters will lose and after that Loki season 2, Deadpool 3, Fantastic Four + defeated MCU timeline will lead to Secret Wars.

I'm in the middle of adding the events of the latest Loki episode. Does anyone have any idea on where/when Dox is launching her attack from? My thought it just to add it to 1982 as when they step through the time door nothing shows up. What are all your thoughts?

I'm in the middle of adding the events of the latest Loki episode. Does anyone have any idea on where/when Dox is launching her attack from? My thought it just to add it to 1982 as when they step through the time door nothing shows up. What are all your thoughts?
Looks like the middle of a manufacturing plant or warehouse where they build planes. (Budget related probably.)

Latest posts

Back