Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Not for me this doesn't I count the recaps cause it's just too much work for me, to start counting after the recaps and intro. Whatever the timestamp is on the screen at that time is what i go with
Personally I agree, it would make it easier for people attempting to find the specific time if the recaps were considered. However that's how Lebnyx did the timeline so that's how I'll keep doing it unless the majority of people here want a change

Personally I agree, it would make it easier for people attempting to find the specific time if the recaps were considered. However that's how Lebnyx did the timeline so that's how I'll keep doing it unless the majority of people here want a change
I don't mind, but I did it that way because that's how DIrishB did it. You'd have to add the recap time to every other timestamp of the TV shows.

And what about The Good, The Bart, and The Loki (Simpsons Special), it Features the TVA and another Loki Variant charged by them, making mee think about the Statement in Loki Season One that they dealt with many Loki Variants begore. So it would male sense if this is in the MCU Multiverse Prior to Loki Season 1

And what about The Good, The Bart, and The Loki (Simpsons Special), it Features the TVA and another Loki Variant charged by them, making mee think about the Statement in Loki Season One that they dealt with many Loki Variants begore. So it would male sense if this is in the MCU Multiverse Prior to Loki Season 1

I just watched it, because it sounded quite plausible it could've been somewhat canon in the multiversal sense. However, Ravonna displays a sense of the 4th wall, which the MCU Ravonna doesn't have. So I'd say it's not canon.

Alright couple edits made. The shorts have been added between the main events of S01 & S01 of Loki and the times edited to not include the recap

Just a note, you gotta make the format like:
TV Series 1x01: "????" (0:00:00 - 0:00:00) (Audio Only) [Alternate Timeline]

The name is capitalised, the time codes that are less than 10 are done as "01" rather than "1", and the brackets need to be in black/no colour. Hope that helps!
Thanks to Pro Bot for pointing out the correct formatting there, idk why everything was bolded but I just went with it cause it was, it's fixed now!

Unless it was intentional I've noticed some timestamps missing from this episode (0:00:00 - 0:02:22), (0:06:00 - 0:06:17) and (0:10:11 - 0:10:12)

As for this I figured out the answers. The first one was the recap which as I said has been fixed. The second was the Loki title sequence and the last was just a mistake made. Thank you for pointing them out otherwise they may never have been fixed!

The Simpsons parody a number of things. I don't see any reason why anything done by it would be considered canon. I personally don't see any of the commercials or promos canon either. Unless it's specifically made in-universe for the MCU like the TVA ads.

Alright couple edits made. The shorts have been added between the main events of S01 & S01 of Loki and the times edited to not include the recap

Thanks to Pro Bot for pointing out the correct formatting there, idk why everything was bolded but I just went with it cause it was, it's fixed now!

As for this I figured out the answers. The first one was the recap which as I said has been fixed. The second was the Loki title sequence and the last was just a mistake made. Thank you for pointing them out otherwise they may never have been fixed!
Second quotation mark for the title "Ouroboros" is missing in 1982.

Uh oh.....

It sucks we won't get more Daredevil any soon, but I'm honestly way more excited for the future now, because it looks like they're finally realizing what made the pre D+ shows great and are changing their development process to accomplish that.

It sucks we won't get more Daredevil any soon, but I'm honestly way more excited for the future now, because it looks like they're finally realizing what made the pre D+ shows great and are changing their development process to accomplish that.
From what I'm reading, it's actually not cancelled but it's going to be rewritten, restructured and reshot.

Probably for the best? Maybe they will actually make it closer in tone to the original show and not a K-Mart version of it.

Latest posts

Back