Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

*They have filmed the first 9 episodes. The other 9 will be filmed once the SAG strike is over.
*According to the list, the tentative release date is January 2025.
*The synopsis for the first season is: "Marvel Studios presents Daredevil in which longtime rivals Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk try to leave behind their darker alter-egos to serve the people of New York only to have their pasts catch up to them."
*As Fisk tries to be the best mayor he can be for NYC, he will be having marital problems with his wife, Vanessa Fisk.
*We will see a lot of Matt Murdock being a lawyer in the show. He has been retired for over a year after a tragedy forced him to leave his secret identity behind.
*Fisk's plan is to outlaw all vigilantes of New York. This includes Spider-Man and Punisher and others.
*Matt is not longer living in his old apartment. Since he has retired as Daredevil, he lives with his new girlfriend Heather Glenn.
*Heather Glenn is the marriage counselor to Wilson and Vanessa. Matt is unaware of this, and Fisk is unaware she is Matt's girlfriend.
*Matt will be running a new lawfirm with Kirsten McDuffie called Murdock & Associates.
*Blindspot and White Tiger are part of the show.
*At some point, Matt will represent White Tiger.
*Wilson Bethel's Bullseye was considered to appear in the first season.
*Matt will be pursuing a serial killer called Muse, who uses his victims' blood to write messages on walls.
*The show's opening arc will address Foggy's absence from the series. Supposedly Karen's too, but I have heard contradictory info on Karen.
*Arty Froushan, according to the casting list, will be playing Buck Cashman. His character borrows James Wesley's traits from the comics. Since the MCU iteration of Cashman will be filling the void left by Wesley.
*Jon Bernthal's Punisher's first arc will be fighting against cops who are wearing his logo.
*Genneya Walton is playing B.B. Urich. Ben Urich's niece. A political blogger who will continue his late uncle's fight against corruption putting her at odds with Wilson Fisk, his uncle's killer.
*The show will be TV-MA.
*Elden Henson will be back as Foggy Nelson for a couple of episodes mostly to explain why he is absent from the series.

*They have filmed the first 9 episodes. The other 9 will be filmed once the SAG strike is over.
*According to the list, the tentative release date is January 2025.
*The synopsis for the first season is: "Marvel Studios presents Daredevil in which longtime rivals Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk try to leave behind their darker alter-egos to serve the people of New York only to have their pasts catch up to them."
*As Fisk tries to be the best mayor he can be for NYC, he will be having marital problems with his wife, Vanessa Fisk.
*We will see a lot of Matt Murdock being a lawyer in the show. He has been retired for over a year after a tragedy forced him to leave his secret identity behind.
*Fisk's plan is to outlaw all vigilantes of New York. This includes Spider-Man and Punisher and others.
*Matt is not longer living in his old apartment. Since he has retired as Daredevil, he lives with his new girlfriend Heather Glenn.
*Heather Glenn is the marriage counselor to Wilson and Vanessa. Matt is unaware of this, and Fisk is unaware she is Matt's girlfriend.
*Matt will be running a new lawfirm with Kirsten McDuffie called Murdock & Associates.
*Blindspot and White Tiger are part of the show.
*At some point, Matt will represent White Tiger.
*Wilson Bethel's Bullseye was considered to appear in the first season.
*Matt will be pursuing a serial killer called Muse, who uses his victims' blood to write messages on walls.
*The show's opening arc will address Foggy's absence from the series. Supposedly Karen's too, but I have heard contradictory info on Karen.
*Arty Froushan, according to the casting list, will be playing Buck Cashman. His character borrows James Wesley's traits from the comics. Since the MCU iteration of Cashman will be filling the void left by Wesley.
*Jon Bernthal's Punisher's first arc will be fighting against cops who are wearing his logo.
*Genneya Walton is playing B.B. Urich. Ben Urich's niece. A political blogger who will continue his late uncle's fight against corruption putting her at odds with Wilson Fisk, his uncle's killer.
*The show will be TV-MA.
*Elden Henson will be back as Foggy Nelson for a couple of episodes mostly to explain why he is absent from the series.

What do you mean by Bullseye was considered to appear? He's not now?

Also, they stopped filming around episode 9, which was around the "New Years" parade thing we saw in set photos right?
So first half in 2026 and second half in 2027?

What do you mean by Bullseye was considered to appear? He's not now?

Also, they stopped filming around episode 9, which was around the "New Years" parade thing we saw in set photos right?
So first half in 2026 and second half in 2027?
I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being 2027 into 2028. The MCU seems to be continuing its Present Day=around 3 years in the future approach and moving the timeline forward. Like how all 2023 releases have been released in their chronological order.

barring any kind of impeachment/assassination plot in brave new world that movie will have to take place in 2029 at the earliest going by ross being president

barring any kind of impeachment/assassination plot in brave new world that movie will have to take place in 2029 at the earliest going by ross being president
I feel like there has to be something else going on. I just don't see Marvel pushing the timeline 2 years forward. Would have been nice if they used Secret Invasion as an opportunity to explain it.

Maybe Ross was just the Vice President and the other one was assassinated/resigned.
It's weird they had the perfect opportunity to set it up with Secret Invasion and didn't. I'm hoping we at least get some reference to Ritson in Brave New World.

It's hard to believe that this month we'll be caught up with Endgame's time jump. Those 5 years really did fly by.
Is anybody planning to re-watch the stuff set in 2023?

I was thinking of setting up a weekly schedule. Maybe 20-60 minutes per week. It would be heavily based on this timeline, but I'd sacrifice some of the specific placements for easier watchability.

Anybody interested?

This doesn't say exactly, but I think it is quite helpful

Honestly, I disagree that the Past O.B. Scenes are before everything else.
And it must be more than 400 years in the past, cause O.B. didn't recognize the O.B. nickname, which he got (before the Slipping Stuff) from Mobius 400 years ago, so the Loki in Past TVA mist be earlier in the Timeline. From my understanding, the Past TVA is set close to its beginning, presumably in 2321 (if years work like that) according to the date on the He Who Remains / Renslayer Recording.

Honestly, I disagree that the Past O.B. Scenes are before everything else.
And it must be more than 400 years in the past, cause O.B. didn't recognize the O.B. nickname, which he got (before the Slipping Stuff) from Mobius 400 years ago, so the Loki in Past TVA mist be earlier in the Timeline. From my understanding, the Past TVA is set close to its beginning, presumably in 2321 (if years work like that) according to the date on the He Who Remains / Renslayer Recording.
So roughly 4 tva years or however they work after the creation because 2725 - 400 = 2325 (4 years after it was made roughly)

Latest posts

Back