Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

I wasn't actually a big fan of the first season. It was well made, sure, but the writing was just... off for me. This season pleasantly surprised me. I just hope it stays this way for the rest of the season, but so far it's been fantastic.
Yeah this felt like an episode of Legion.
The morbidness and darkness of it.

Didn't someone say in season one that "Matter can't be destroyed, only sent elsewhere"?

Temporal radiation might have sent Victor's aura all across eons of the Sacred Timeline - leading to 'infinite' Kangs and variants.

The Victor we know is dead, but also everywhere all at once.

I always found it funny that Stan Lee "played" Forbush Man in the MCU as well as the Watcher Informant. Reminds me of how he played both himself and William Lumpkin in the Fantastic Four movies.

VARIETY

While Scardapane's background includes "The Punisher" — which was itself a spinoff of Netflix's "Daredevil" series that ran from 2015 to 2018 — "Daredevil: Born Again" is not meant to be a continuation of the events from the Netflix shows. Nonetheless, the stars of that show, Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio, are returning to their respective roles as superhero Matt Murdock (aka Daredevil) and villain Wilson Fisk (aka Kingpin).

Marvel Studios "loves" fans.

But on the other side Hollywood Reporter

Daredevil is one of Marvel's longest-running creations and previously headlined a successful three seasons on Netflix in the mid-2010s featuring Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock, a blind lawyer turned superhero. The series, as well as its spinoff Punisher, was known for his action and gritty violence. Marvel decided it wanted to harken back to the tone of that first series.

Last edited:
VARIETY

While Scardapane's background includes "The Punisher" — which was itself a spinoff of Netflix's "Daredevil" series that ran from 2015 to 2018 — "Daredevil: Born Again" is not meant to be a continuation of the events from the Netflix shows. Nonetheless, the stars of that show, Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio, are returning to their respective roles as superhero Matt Murdock (aka Daredevil) and villain Wilson Fisk (aka Kingpin).

Daredevil is one of Marvel's longest-running creations and previously headlined a successful three seasons on Netflix in the mid-2010s featuring Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock, a blind lawyer turned superhero. The series, as well as its spinoff Punisher, was known for his action and gritty violence. Marvel decided it wanted to harken back to the tone of that first series.
I mean whether the show is canon or not, I never expected it to be a "continuation". This was never going to be a Season 4.

VARIETY

Didn't Variety side with Amber Heard?

go for it, whatcha got?
Videos:
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Classified Files
  • Real Time With Bill Maher on Iron Patriot
  • Fashion Police on Iron Patriot
  • Jessica Jones Phone Etiquette
  • Iron Fist Season 2 Date Announcement
  • Iron Fist Season 2 Memories
  • The Punisher Leaving It All in the Past
  • Sequoia's Instagram Story
  • Thor is Fine Guys...
  • A Film By Flash Thompson's Phone

Websites:
  • Stark Expo Website
  • The Rising Tide Website
  • Fitz-Simmons Armory Website
  • Galaxy Getaways Website
  • Daredevil: Red Thread Website
  • Mashable: Everyday hero or thief? Cyber criminal to address 2012 arrest
  • WIRED: Pym Technologies. Where Past Meets the Present
  • Mashable: Confession of a whistleblower: Inside the mind of an infamous corporate burglar
  • Nelson and Murdock Website
  • Chikara Dojo Website
  • New York Bulletin Website
  • The Daily Bugle Website
  • Explore Madripoor Website
  • New Jersey AvengerCon Website
  • GLK&H Voicemail Message

Social Media:
  • WHiH Newsfront Google+
  • Darren Cross Google+
  • Pym Technologies Google+
  • Darren Cross Linkedin
  • WHiH Newsfront Twitter
  • Pym Technologies Twitter
  • The Daily Bugle Twitter
  • The Daily Bugle Instagram
  • New Jersey AvengerCon Twitter
  • Titania Twitter
  • Titania Instagram

Books:
  • Doctor Strange: The Beginning
  • Captain Marvel: Starforce Mission Log
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Who Guards My Sleep
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - The Courage to Dream

Videos:
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Classified Files
  • Real Time With Bill Maher on Iron Patriot
  • Fashion Police on Iron Patriot
  • Jessica Jones Phone Etiquette
  • Iron Fist Season 2 Date Announcement
  • Iron Fist Season 2 Memories
  • The Punisher Leaving It All in the Past
  • Sequoia's Instagram Story
  • Thor is Fine Guys...
  • A Film By Flash Thompson's Phone

Websites:
  • Stark Expo Website
  • The Rising Tide Website
  • Fitz-Simmons Armory Website
  • Galaxy Getaways Website
  • Daredevil: Red Thread Website
  • Mashable: Everyday hero or thief? Cyber criminal to address 2012 arrest
  • WIRED: Pym Technologies. Where Past Meets the Present
  • Mashable: Confession of a whistleblower: Inside the mind of an infamous corporate burglar
  • Nelson and Murdock Website
  • Chikara Dojo Website
  • New York Bulletin Website
  • The Daily Bugle Website
  • Explore Madripoor Website
  • New Jersey AvengerCon Website
  • GLK&H Voicemail Message

Social Media:
  • WHiH Newsfront Google+
  • Darren Cross Google+
  • Pym Technologies Google+
  • Darren Cross Linkedin
  • WHiH Newsfront Twitter
  • Pym Technologies Twitter
  • The Daily Bugle Twitter
  • The Daily Bugle Instagram
  • New Jersey AvengerCon Twitter
  • Titania Twitter
  • Titania Instagram

Books:
  • Doctor Strange: The Beginning
  • Captain Marvel: Starforce Mission Log
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Who Guards My Sleep
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - The Courage to Dream

What does Doctor Strange: The Beginning add?

Okay the Timeline has been updated to account for the Official Timeline Book. This was a huge update that happened and it would not have happened so quickly without the help of Lebnyx. Fortunately for us he had already begun work on updating the timeline back when some pages were previewed and we got a good idea of how things were ordered in the book. He did the vast majority, and I do mean vast, of this update and has been working on it since Wednesday. I cannot thank him enough for helping me on this, this took many hours across multiple days, days he did not have to spend doing this. Thank you again! Rman was also very helpful in helping me setting up Fury's Big Week so that everything lined up right as well and has spent the last 4ish hours of his weekend messaging me and making sure the details lined up properly so thank you to him aswell.

I made some oversights on a few things with the timeline I gave @Starvel, namely forgetting to remove Eternals from 2023 and Thor: Love and Thunder and Moon Knight from 2024, so they are all listed twice on the timeline. I also forgot to add the Thor and Jane flashbacks from Love and Thunder.
I notified @Starvel of these things, and please let us know if there is anything else we missed.

wow amazing work on everything, looks great

i just wanted to clarify about the asterisks around entries particularly agents of shield season 7, do those indicate something not on the main timeline?

wow amazing work on everything, looks great

i just wanted to clarify about the asterisks around entries particularly agents of shield season 7, do those indicate something not on the main timeline?
They indicate that someone has time traveled there. I didn't know this either until I took over editing haha

ahh i see, that makes a lot more sense, thank you for clarifying

also are we going to edit the tva scenes to be interspersed with the end of endgame as they are in the book? i have no personal preference regarding this either way i'm just curious what everyone here thinks

Latest posts

Back