Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

I guess I mean to say that Werewolf by Night is canon, but it is a diluted visual representation of events on purpose, while the color version shows more information about what happened. If one wanted the most accurate visual representation of the events as they occur in the fictional universe, then the color versions are the most accurate.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer Werewolf by Night. If I were to choose which version to watch, I'd watch the original. However, if I was watching through the MCU timeline, I'd watch Werewolf by Night in Color to be a completionist.

Black and white is more of a stylistic choice while the color version is what really happened.
I'm gonna burn a Blu Ray of this and have both versions on it, along with the bonus features.

WHiH Breaking News - Attack in Lagos (Link)
Iron Fist - New York Bulletin - Joy and Ward Meachum Special Report (Link)
Iron Fist - Learn Kenjutsu - The Wing Way! (Link)

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3x19
Captain America - Civil War
Spider-Man - Homecoming: Prelude #1-2 (Adaptation)
Black Panther - Aftermath
Black Widow: Prelude #1-2
"A Film by Peter Parker" (Short Film - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Blu-Ray)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3x20-3x22
Black Widow
Black Panther
Black Panther - The Junior Novel
(Adaptation)
Spider-Man: Homecoming - NBA Finals Spots (Link)
Iron Fist 1x01-1x13
Avengers - Infinity War: The Hero's Journey - Captain America
"Come To Wakanda - After" (Link) (In World Wakanda Tourism Ads - Black Panther - Digital)
Inhumans 1x01-1x08

Just correcting a viewing order mistake. Also, have you thought about placing Learn Kenjutsu - The Wing Way! Between Iron Fist 1x04 and 1x05 like the wiki? It uses footage from 1x04 so it makes sense to me, even though I think it's similar to other shorts where the archive footage isn't fully canon.

WHiH Breaking News - Attack in Lagos (Link)
Iron Fist - New York Bulletin - Joy and Ward Meachum Special Report (Link)
Iron Fist - Learn Kenjutsu - The Wing Way! (Link)

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3x19
Captain America - Civil War
Spider-Man - Homecoming: Prelude #1-2 (Adaptation)
Black Panther - Aftermath
Black Widow: Prelude #1-2
"A Film by Peter Parker" (Short Film - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Blu-Ray)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3x20-3x22
Black Widow
Black Panther
Black Panther - The Junior Novel
(Adaptation)
Spider-Man: Homecoming - NBA Finals Spots (Link)
Iron Fist 1x01-1x13
Avengers - Infinity War: The Hero's Journey - Captain America
"Come To Wakanda - After" (Link) (In World Wakanda Tourism Ads - Black Panther - Digital)
Inhumans 1x01-1x08

Just correcting a viewing order mistake. Also, have you thought about placing Learn Kenjutsu - The Wing Way! Between Iron Fist 1x04 and 1x05 like the wiki? It uses footage from 1x04 so it makes sense to me, even though I think it's similar to other shorts where the archive footage isn't fully canon.
Sure that makes sense. I can move it there in a moment!

I think there is a reference to a prelude comic book in the timeline book. On page 93 it says that Natasha Romanoff is pulled off a deep-cover mission in Russia in order to help SHIELD recover the Tesseract and rescue Clint Barton. I believe it's Black Widow Strikes comic book.

I think there is a reference to a prelude comic book in the timeline book. On page 93 it says that Natasha Romanoff is pulled off a deep-cover mission in Russia in order to help SHIELD recover the Tesseract and rescue Clint Barton. I believe it's Black Widow Strikes comic book.

It's a reference to the scene in The Avengers where Natasha is bound to a chair and Coulson threatens the Russian general to air bomb his location.

Latest posts

Back