Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Sooo... anyway, I love the timeline book and agree with just about anything it says (does it mention the Ultron post credits, by the way?)

Regarding The Marvels, I haven't read anything or seen the movie yet, only seen some trailers, but....
I guess Kate Bishop is in the movie? I had no idea any hero besides the 3 "Marvels", Nick Fury and Goose were in it.
Watching the movie tomorrow.
I've gone and edited my comments I could find where I mention anything spoilery today so hopefully I don't fuck it for anyone else who hasn't seen it. Again I'm really sorry I spoiled that for you, I've always been forgetful with that kinda stuff, that's not cool.

Last edited:
It's OK man, no problem. That's the only spoiler I know, no biggie. By the way, I can edit my post to remove the mention, but you'd have to also remove it in the 2 times you've quoted me. Lol.

It's OK man, no problem. That's the only spoiler I know, no biggie. By the way, I can edit my post to remove the mention, but you'd have to also remove it in the 2 times you've quoted me. Lol.
Sorry I dropped the ball at the last second there. Well done avoiding spoilers tho. I'll be more careful going forward

So what did everyone think of the ending when Iron Man showed up with Captain America and helped the Marvels defeat Galactus with the secret seventh Infinity stone?!

If you instead would like to make vauge comments like the one I'm responding to then I invite you go back to stepping away from this timeline like you said you were going to
Well, I found it pretty hard to step away from something I've been a part of for almost 10 years, started by someone i truly admire. But with the weird dictatorship that happened with this timeline when it's always been a collaborative effort long before you were here, I guess you made it a little easier.

Well, I found it pretty hard to step away from something I've been a part of for almost 10 years, started by someone i truly admire. But with the weird dictatorship that happened with this timeline when it's always been a collaborative effort long before you were here, I guess you made it a little easier.
I'll just say this: I think we can still get along as long as we realize that this timeline will likely fluctuate the longer the MCU goes on; so in reality, none of us are right until Marvel has this fully mapped out. That recent timeline book made that very clear with Phases 1-4.

For now, let's lay out evidence and not make it that big of a deal if it's not how we envisioned it. All I want is this community to stay passionate and not divided.
If that means I will stop myself from laugh reacting, sure. Every little bit helps.

Last edited:
I would suggest we put it to a vote to which year it is on here but i personally am always disappointed by the result so I'd say we stick with 2025 for now and ignore cassies age because I feel like disney shot themselves in the foot by moving ant-man 1 to summer 2015 instead of fall 2015 and i have no idea what the producer was smoking when he kept insisting that cassie was 18 even though its stated nowhere throughout the film except for an age retcon from ant-man 1.

and if it changes from another project, we will react accordingly but all of this retconing needs to be thought out extensively.

I would suggest we put it to a vote to which year it is on here but i personally am always disappointed by the result so I'd say we stick with 2025 for now and ignore cassies age because I feel like disney shot themselves in the foot by moving ant-man 1 to summer 2015 instead of fall 2015 and i have no idea what the producer was smoking when he kept insisting that cassie was 18 even though its stated nowhere throughout the film except for an age retcon from ant-man 1.

and if it changes from another project, we will react accordingly but all of this retconing needs to be thought out extensively.
see i feel like we should just ignore the 16 age for kamala in the marvels and say dec 2026/early 2027, again really depending on how long we think
it takes for valkyrie to feel comfortable bringing the last major colony of skrulls to earth
kate's
age is a bit less of an issue if we take into account that that scene could be further ahead in time than the rest of the film

a vote seems fitting lol

regarding cassie's age, i personally justify that by assuming she was 6, turning 7 in july 2015 and she just made an off handed comment in quantumania, being off about her age because it was only a few days/weeks' difference and she was referring to a time when she was very young; this would make her 9 in april 2018 (ant-man and the wasp), 15 in october 2023 (endgame) and having just turned 18 in july 2026 in quantumania and letting a few weeks pass for it to not be her birthday by the last scene

I don't see how following a book released by Marvel Studios is a "dictatorship". The reason it's been as much of a collaborative effort before is because we didn't have Marvel's official take and just because we do now, doesn't mean there still can't be discussions. The thing is the book mostly lined up with here anyway.

I notice you replied only to the part where I told you to step away if you wanted to make vauge comments and not the part right before it where I said "If you want to contribute discussion about the timeline here and talk about why you think the placement should be different then please do so, make your points and we can discuss." Idk what you mean by "before you", I don't own this timeline, I'm just the third editor, I just write what's discussed down. DIrishB always ran this place off votes and This. Still. Stands. If you want to discuss then discuss. I get you don't like the timeline book, the Disney+ timeline or taking what Disney says as evidence for placements, but not everyone shares you're views.

Last edited:

Cassie has to be 18 during the events of the film, she was detained and held with other imates by the police, if she wasn't she would've been brought home. Geekritique went into it better than me but TLDR there is evidence in film of her being 18

Last edited:
my personal placement for "the marvels" for now:
- june 1995 - carol destroys the supreme intelligence
- late nov.-early dec. 2026 - main events of the film

this allows for secret invasion to occur first without having to move anything else around, kate is still 23 assuming her birthday is late on the second week or early on the third week of december, and kamala is still in school working on science homework in the opening scene; we just have to ignore the kamala drawing sequence where she writes her age as 16

I notice you replied only to the part where I told you to step away if you wanted to make vauge comments and not the part right before it where I said "If you want to contribute discussion about the timeline here and talk about why you think the placement should be different then please do so, make your points and we can discuss." Idk what you mean by "before you", I don't own this timeline, I'm just the third editor, I just write what's discussed down. DIrishB always ran this place off votes and This. Still. Stands. If you want to discuss then discuss. I get you don't like the timeline book, the Disney+ timeline or taking what Disney says as evidence for placements, but not everyone shares you're views.
It absolutely is not based on votes. You made a big post saying "sorry if you don't like it, but we're basing everything on the book, the book is God now and that's just the way it's going to be." There was no discussion. It was a decision you made. Granted, a vote may have gone that way anyway, but there was no vote, there was no discussion. It was very much "my way or the highway". And then you moved all the dates to match the book. I have not seen one vote since the book came out.
So it truly doesn't matter what I have to say as far as discussion goes because you have already made the decision. Without any kind of a vote.
Which leaves me with the other option you gave me. "Feel free to step away"

It absolutely is not based on votes. You made a big post saying "sorry if you don't like it, but we're basing everything on the book, the book is God now and that's just the way it's going to be." There was no discussion. It was a decision you made. Granted, a vote may have gone that way anyway, but there was no vote, there was no discussion. It was very much "my way or the highway". And then you moved all the dates to match the book. I have not seen one vote since the book came out.
So it truly doesn't matter what I have to say as far as discussion goes because you have already made the decision. Without any kind of a vote.
I'll step in his defense and note that I actually did most of the changes myself and gave the file to Starvel, he mostly made smaller adjustments. And most of the discussion seemed to be generally in favor of most of the changes.

Okay fine there wasn't an offical vote but like I said after discussion I thought the answer was clear and as I stated "After a couple of days of discussion where everyone can make points, if a clear answer doesn't show a vote will be taken as usual." there was some worry about retconning or removing old canon material like the comics which I addressed by saying none would be removed and the new information would be combined with the old. People agreed rearranging the pages was a good idea, I believe it was Selfishmisery who made that comment, and that post was liked, no counterargument was made so I went with it with that as a sign the changes could be made with a GREAT deal of assistance from Lebnyx.

If you feel the need for a vote, call one. You didn't. You left because the majority of people didn't seem to be agreeing with you. There has been very little vocal disagreement with the updates outside you and Fuzzyfoot, which was met with counterarguments and every one of those counterarguments had more likes on them than your disagreements, I took that as a show that there was more support for the changes than against. Is that an official vote? No but like I said votes happen if there appears to be no clear answer and I thought the answer was clear, so far I have heard 2 users complain/like the complaint and 7 either comment a counterpoint/like the counterpoint.

So I'll take this as you wanting a call for a vote then so we'll do one and see if I made an error in judging how this site felt.

Last edited:
Everyone who is not okay with the changes made to the timeline book please like this comment and comment which of the changed placements you disagree with.

I'll step in his defense and note that I actually did most of the changes myself and gave the file to Starvel, he mostly made smaller adjustments. And most of the discussion seemed to be generally in favor of most of the changes.
Lol yeah I didn't want to throw you under the bus but like I stated back when the changes were put into the first post Lebnyx did the majority of the work, I did minor fixes and mostly handled the Fury's Big Week and Civil War-Black Panther areas which he still provided assistance on. Lebnyx really stepped up when he didn't have to for this group and saved me just so many days of work

Latest posts

Back