Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Okay it's another "Madame Web rumors are fact 'cause status quo" scenario I guess. :/
Well, actually the source on that got everything else right, including the other Spider-Women being in the movie and their identities before it was confirmed by the trailer, plus Emma Roberts pregnant in set photos after they said she was a pregnant Mary Parker, and she's NOT in the trailer, so...

Last edited:

Anyways, staying on topic, I'm pretty excited for this season, since we getting to see a close adaptation of Marvel 1602. That, and also the 80s Avengers...
excited-anime.gif
Oh, and also Happy having to do a Die Hard for Christmas. Heck, if that episode gets released on Christmas Day, I'll start work on a full-on timeline for Firefly/Serenity on Boxing Day, no questions asked.

What about the Jonathan Majors "rumors" or whatever you wanna call them?

I thought the whole world was America? That's what all us dumb Americans think. Lol. But for real, US citizens probably know the least about the rest of the world compared with anywhere else in the world. And we're the least likely to have ever left our home country.

One day I just want them to make either a live action or animated show / movie in the MCU with spider-Gwen and squirrel giel. There's marvel rising into the spiderverse but they're not part of the MCU

They should reuse their ideas for the Squirrel Girl show into a Marvel Studios show, with the same cast- the AT&T girl as Squirrel Girl. I really like her.

One day I just want them to make either a live action or animated show / movie in the MCU with spider-Gwen and squirrel giel. There's marvel rising into the spiderverse but they're not part of the MCU
Well, there were plans for a New Warriors MCU Series, but it was canceled. We got a Squirrel Girl Set Photo though:

Squirrel_Girl_and_Mister_Immortal.jpg

any thoughts on the book placing marc becoming moon knight in 2022 while layla says they were married 10 years ago (2015), after he became moon knight?

Last edited:
These three had to have helped Fury establish the S.A.B.E.R. space station by 2024.
1700692783626.png

Latest posts

Back