Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

I'd assume the opening flashback in episode 5 is the same year the mother died in the car crash (2007) since they paralleled back to it with young Echo right after. So opening scene of episode 5 is set before the first flashback in episode 1 (sans the Choctaw Legend part from c. 300 AD).

Also, about the hammer in episode 4, I don't think Kingpin meant he used that same hammer to smack his dad. It was just another hammer he got so she could try to do the same to him as poetic karma since he felt guilty; but Echo still refused to do that.

32 minutes 44 seconds into the last episode, there's a post credits scene.
It is set immediately after Echo leaves the city in the final pre-credits scene and seems to set up Kingpin wanting to run for Mayor of NYC after seeing a news broadcast about the voters not happy with any of the existing candidates.

I don't think this is the same year, because that would put Daredevil Born Again as a year or months before She-Hulk. Not sure how to feel about that, so maybe he's taking time to plan it for over a year?

That's a wrap! @Starvel

It is set immediately after Echo leaves the city in the final pre-credits scene and seems to set up Kingpin wanting to run for Mayor of NYC after seeing a news broadcast about the voters not happy with any of the existing candidates.

I don't think this is the same year, because that would put Daredevil Born Again as a year or months before She-Hulk. Not sure how to feel about that, so maybe he's taking time to plan it for over a year?

That's a wrap! @Starvel
Well this is a few months before She-Hulk so by the time a mayoral campaign kicks off it'd be after for sure so I'm pretty sure Born Again will be at the earliest late 2025

I'm curious with the Choctaw legend being truth in the MCU that if it has some connection to the Eternals, Celestials or even Mutants in some way.

Well, probably kinda confusing for some new viewers not only because Disney+ can't split up the seasons but also putting them when they begin and not when they end... we'll see.

Also, is Punisher also included?

PD: Btw here at México the timeline is not uploaded yet.
Yes, it's placed correctly between Homecoming and Doctor Strange

just watching episode 1 of echo and the moment maya shoots kingpin from hawkeye (24th Dec 2024) it goes to a 5 months later titlecard so Echo starts 24th May 2025 and possible ends in Early June 2025 which would also work with the Disney+ timeline (After BP:WF and Before She-Hulk) (which i still think begins mid-late june 2025 instead of May 2025 as the timeline book says)

Latest posts

Back