Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

Good on ya for doing the marathon. I think if I tried I'd be so uncomfortable and sleep deprived that I'd be less excited to see Age of Ultron by the time they got to it. All I'd want would be for the movie to hurry up and finish just so I could go home. Couldn't do that for a first time viewing of it. I'll still be marathoning the MCU before. But at home, where I can eat reasonably priced food and take off my pants.

I really wish I had your strength of will. Good luck to ya, hopefully you don't get stuck near a stinky guy.

Good on ya for doing the marathon. I think if I tried I'd be so uncomfortable and sleep deprived that I'd be less excited to see Age of Ultron by the time they got to it. All I'd want would be for the movie to hurry up and finish just so I could go home. Couldn't do that for a first time viewing of it. I'll still be marathoning the MCU before. But at home, where I can eat reasonably priced food and take off my pants.

I really wish I had your strength of will. Good luck to ya, hopefully you don't get stuck near a stinky guy.

Wait... taking off your pants at the movie theater is frowned on? Huh... that actually explains a lot.

Wait... taking off your pants at the movie theater is frowned on? Huh... that actually explains a lot.

Yeah they also don't like it when you smear chocolate all over yourself, and hop around from seat to seat eating people's popcorn, while screaming at the top of your lungs, 'You're a wizard, Harry!'.

.....I mean that's what I've heard. I don't know that from experience......ahem.

DIB I expect this to be up to date on the eleventh. Or else...

Has anyone made this timeline yet? I made it myself but the quality wasn't the best so having to go back and do some bits again. Would love to be able to get hold of it in better quality

I think they meant has anyone made an edit. There's torrents for it, yeah.

I mean made the video, not just listed it.

Also, I noticed that Daredevil has been listed before from if the AoS episodes, is this confirmed?

Oh, sorry yeah. Like Wyo said, it has been done and there are torrents up. It's against board rules to talk about where to find torrents, but you can just do a search or private message Spoon_Wielder.

Oh, sorry yeah. Like Wyo said, it has been done and there are torrents up. It's against board rules to talk about where to find torrents, but you can just do a search or private message Spoon_Wielder.

I couldn't find any, I do own both digital copies and all the Blu Rays so can make it myself, not a issue, I am just sure someone can make a better job of it :)

Also, I noticed that Daredevil has been listed before from if the AoS episodes, is this confirmed?

It's not outright confirmed but it's heavily implied that, at the very least, Daredevil occurs before the events of Avengers - Age of Ultron. With the latter half of AoS's Season 2 most definitely crossing over with Avengers 2 in some way, it's a safe bet that at least the latter portion of AoS Season 2 occurs after Daredevil (possibly even the entirety of AoS Season 2, we'll see once both have fully aired come May--DD will be fully available six days from now).

I'll see what works best. I may end up placing Daredevil before AoS Season 2, depending on if that works better. There haven't been any noticeable large lengths in time between episodes in AoS Season 2 so far... At least in terms of inserting the events of the Daredevil series... maybe a few days at most between AoS 2x10 and 2x11... the rest all seem to follow one after the other.

It's not outright confirmed but it's heavily implied that, at the very least, Daredevil occurs before the events of Avengers - Age of Ultron. With the latter half of AoS's Season 2 most definitely crossing over with Avengers 2 in some way, it's a safe bet that at least the latter portion of AoS Season 2 occurs after Daredevil (possibly even the entirety of AoS Season 2, we'll see once both have fully aired come May--DD will be fully available six days from now).

I'll see what works best. I may end up placing Daredevil before AoS Season 2, depending on if that works better. There haven't been any noticeable large lengths in time between episodes in AoS Season 2 so far... At least in terms of inserting the events of the Daredevil series... maybe a few days at most between AoS 2x10 and 2x11... the rest all seem to follow one after the other.

Makes sense, although from what I hear apart from a few references, it will be very much its own thing for the time being. So you may be able to place it anytime before or during AoS and it won't make a difference. They may say how long after the first Avengers it is placed, they will be referencing the Chitauri and the attack which they call 'the incident', so that could be a good indicator as well

Makes sense, although from what I hear apart from a few references, it will be very much its own thing for the time being. So you may be able to place it anytime before or during AoS and it won't make a difference. They may say how long after the first Avengers it is placed, they will be referencing the Chitauri and the attack which they call 'the incident', so that could be a good indicator as well

Exactly. It's a case of "wait and see"'at this point. It's entirely possible they may not even reference how long it's been since the Chitauri attack, nor reference the year. In that case I'll just place it in its release year of 2015.

I couldn't find any, I do own both digital copies and all the Blu Rays so can make it myself, not a issue, I am just sure someone can make a better job of it :)

I'm putting one together. Got phase 1 put together minus Agent Carter, partly because I haven't seen them all yet and partly because the version I've got has a lot of ABC advertising on that I'd much rather not have on a big version.

I'm putting one together. Got phase 1 put together minus Agent Carter, partly because I haven't seen them all yet and partly because the version I've got has a lot of ABC advertising on that I'd much rather not have on a big version.

Mine is saving again, had to separate films from TV, so now I have a crazy amount of parts but the PS3 plays them all in a row seamlessly which is handy. Problem is the shows are not in 1080p, so upressing is ugly. Will be nice to watch the shows in 1080p but not sure if Agent carter will come to the UK on Blu ray, it hasn't been picked up on TV :/

Will be nice to watch the shows in 1080p but not sure if Agent carter will come to the UK on Blu ray, it hasn't been picked up on TV :/

Every Marvel Studios BD release in the US so far has been region free, including S1 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. So worst case, import it.

Every Marvel Studios BD release in the US so far has been region free, including S1 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. So worst case, import it.

Will have to. What is annoying is that they have allowed pre orders of the Season One Declassified slipcase book, but we don't get the show. Makes no logical sense. It is why people outside of the US have torrented the show

Mine is saving again, had to separate films from TV, so now I have a crazy amount of parts but the PS3 plays them all in a row seamlessly which is handy. Problem is the shows are not in 1080p, so upressing is ugly. Will be nice to watch the shows in 1080p but not sure if Agent carter will come to the UK on Blu ray, it hasn't been picked up on TV :/

Eh, I'm sure they'll release Agent Carter (the TV series) on BluRay around August or September, even for Region 2 (UK). Even if at that point you don't own the Bluray or DVDs, there'll be uploads of those better DVD/Bluray versions available eventually.

Mine is saving again, had to separate films from TV, so now I have a crazy amount of parts but the PS3 plays them all in a row seamlessly which is handy. Problem is the shows are not in 1080p, so upressing is ugly/

How many parts is it in? I've got Phase 1 all stitched together in a 12 hour (12 hours, 23 minutes and 30 seconds to be more accurate) long video that's currently being created, however it will take best part of 24 hours for it to finish. Mine is only 720p. Can't start on Phase 2 edit until Phase 1 is saved

Will be nice to watch the shows in 1080p but not sure if Agent carter will come to the UK on Blu ray, it hasn't been picked up on TV :/
Yeah, Pity e4 haven/t picked it up. Least I assume we'll get the Netflix series

Eh, I'm sure they'll release Agent Carter (the TV series) on BluRay around August or September, even for Region 2 (UK). Even if at that point you don't own the Bluray or DVDs, there'll be uploads of those better DVD/Bluray versions available eventually.

I will definitely buy it on Blu ray, I am not a fan of torrenting unless I am paying for the channel it is already on (I download as the UK is always months behind and movie tie ins don't really work) or if I own the film but want the digital version to :)

It is around 60 parts, because of things like Winter Soldier and AoS crossing, you get lots of separate bits. The section with Hulk, Thor and iron Man 2 are done in hour and a half segments to save on rendering time and also so I can watch in parts, rather than having to stop and find where I left off. The longest part is probably Guardians as I will render that in one go. I kept iron Man 1 and The Avengers as they are as well as some of the One-Shots, so that saved a lot of time. The films are in 1080p the shows are in 720p so the upressing isn't as extreme, but many of the episodes can be watched in their original files also, saving even more time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back