Marvel Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing Order

Guys. about the IGU (Insomniac Gaming Universe) or the MGU (Marvel Gaming Universe) or the Gamerverse [you choose one], there are the Marvel's Avengers Prequel Comics that are labelled as Gamerverse like the Marvel's Spider-Man comics, so since in Marvel's Spider-Man Pete references that the Avengers are building a new base on the West Cost, and the fact that square enix confirmed that the Marvel's Avengers game ISN'T set on Earth-1048 and the fact that the Iron Man design from the Vr game is really similar to his game countepart, what we should do? We should just have them set only in the universe as Marvel's Avengers and it's prequel novel? Or having the comics be canon in both universes and having the A-Day be a disaster in the Marvel's Avengers Timeline, and be a success in the IGU/MGU/Gamerverse timeline? [in either cases Takmaster's victory over the Avengers can't happen during the events of Marvel's Spider-Man, cos he should return to Ney York afterworlds, and for me seems very unlikely, so that fight has to be way before].
I feel like that's like trying to squeeze the TellTale Guardians game in the same continuity as the more console-based game that came out a year or two later; because Nebula dying is one of the former game's outcomes and in the latter game Nebula is already dead during the main story.

I don't think it is the same universe just for the sake of a MGU.

I am going to do a complete MCU Multiverse Viewthrough, including everything MCU (Films, Series, Comics, Books...), and everything that connects via the Multiverse (and is not a Comic Reality). Should I do it in Timeline Order? And should I start with Spider-Man 67, or watch the Multiverse Stuff after Loki/What If...??

I don't know, but I limited this timeline to what I guess could be called the cinematic cluster of the Marvel Multiverse for now. It'd probably be easier to watch it all after Loki.

In the list of what happens in what universes, Mobius has an Earth-120703 colour and the Venom movies have a different colour that the one they have in the Viewing Order itself

I don't know if this thread is the beast place to say this, but just pointing this:

Earth-1048 Confirmed Heroes:
Spider-Man - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Deceased (formely); Semi-Inactive (Semi-Retirment)
Spider-Man - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Silk - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive
Agent Venom - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Coma)
Wraith - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Venom (he has a collective intelligence through the multiverse, so he has ties with the earth-616 Venom, I know that's confusing) - Base of Operations = Entire Universe; Status = Deceased
Iron Man - Base of Operations = Earth; Status = Active
The Sub-Marine - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Unknown
Mr. Fantastic - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Invisible Girl/Woman - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
The Thing - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Human Torch - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Captain America - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Unknown
Black Panther - Base of Operations = Wakanda; Status = Active
Thor - Base of Operations = Entire Universe (Multiverse is debatable); Status = Unknown
Doctor Strange - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Iron Fist - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Jewel/Knightress (That's Jessica Jones for who doesn't know) - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Retirment)
Daredevil - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Missing (formely); Active
Wolverine - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Active
Moon Knight - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Unknown
Deadpool - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Unknown

Teams/Organizations:
Spider-Team - Base of Operations = New York City; Founded = 2010; Current State = Active Team Leader = Spider-Man (2010-2021) (formely); Spider-Man (2021-?)
Avengers - Base of Operations = Earth; Founded Date = circa 2015; Current Status = Active; Team Leader = Unknown
X-Men - Base of Operations = Unknown; Founded Date = Unknown; Current Status =Active; Team Leader = Unknown
S.H.I.E.L.D. - Base of Operation = United States of America; Founded Date = Unknown; Status = Active; Team Leader = Unknown
Fantastic Four - Base of Operations = New York City; Founded Date = Unknown; Status = Active; Team Leader = Mr. Fantastic

I think that's everything. If I missed out someone, tell me.

Seeing all of this on this angle this universe is giving me that kind of Young Justice vibes.

Last edited:
To explain the years I'm adding, the Sony-Verse and Spider-Verse films do not take place in their respective realities' years and are placed in accordance to where they are in regards to Earth-199999. Every other reality is assumed to be in the same year as the MCU for simplicity.

To explain the years I'm adding, the Sony-Verse and Spider-Verse films do not take place in their respective realities' years and are placed in accordance to where they are in regards to Earth-199999. Every other reality is assumed to be in the same year as the MCU for simplicity.
I feel you, The entire Transformers Omniverse works that way.

I don't know if this thread is the beast place to say this, but just pointing this:

Earth-1048 Confirmed Heroes:
Spider-Man - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Deceased (formely); Semi-Inactive (Semi-Retirment)
Spider-Man - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Silk - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive
Agent Venom - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Coma)
Wraith - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Venom (he has a collective intelligence through the multiverse, so he has ties with the earth-616 Venom, I know that's confusing) - Base of Operations = Entire Universe; Status = Deceased
Iron Man - Base of Operations = Earth; Status = Active
The Sub-Marine - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Unknown
Mr. Fantastic - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Invisible Girl/Woman - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
The Thing - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Human Torch - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Captain America - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Unknown
Black Panther - Base of Operations = Wakanda; Status = Active
Thor - Base of Operations = Entire Universe (Multiverse is debatable); Status = Unknown
Doctor Strange - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Iron Fist - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Jewel/Knightress (That's Jessica Jones for who doesn't know) - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Retirment)
Daredevil - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Missing (formely); Active
Wolverine - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Active
Moon Knight - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Unknown
Deadpool - Base of Operations = Unknown; Status = Unknown

Teams/Organizations:
Spider-Team - Base of Operations = New York City; Founded = 2010; Current State = Active Team Leader = Spider-Man (2010-2021) (formely); Spider-Man (2021-?)
Avengers - Base of Operations = Earth; Founded Date = circa 2015; Current Status = Active; Team Leader = Unknown
X-Men - Base of Operations = Unknown; Founded Date = Unknown; Current Status =Active; Team Leader = Unknown
S.H.I.E.L.D. - Base of Operation = United States of America; Founded Date = Unknown; Status = Active; Team Leader = Unknown
Fantastic Four - Base of Operations = New York City; Founded Date = Unknown; Status = Active; Team Leader = Mr. Fantastic

I think that's everything. If I missed out someone, tell me.

Seeing all of this on this angle this universe is giving me that kind of Young Justice vibes.
Would you want me to do a similar list with the villains?

Deadpool 3 will probably push X-Men forward on the "multiverse" timeline in relation to Earth-199999... but we're not there yet, so The Marvels post-credit scene is literally 2 years before the Westchester Incident.

Would you want me to do a similar list with the villains?
Go ahead if you want to. I think I made one of these for the Blade Universe actually.

Eric Brooks/Blade
Abraham Whistler
Abigail Whistler
Hannibal King
Marc Spector/Moon Knight
Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (T-Shirt Logo Only)
Sue Storm/Invisible Woman (T-Shirt Logo Only)
Ben Grimm/Thing (T-Shirt Logo Only)
Johnny Storm/Human Torch (T-Shirt Logo Only)
Tony Stark/Iron Man (Comic Book Only)
Hank Pym/Yellow Jacket (Comic Book Only)
Hank McCoy/Beast (Comic Book Only)
Vision (Comic Book Only)
Janet Van Dyne/Wasp (Comic Book Only)
Steve Rogers/Captain America (Comic Book Only)
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (Comic Book Only)
Thor Odinson (Comic Book Only)
Amadeus Cho (Divergent Timeline)
Kurt Wagner/Citizen V (Divergent Timeline)
Hobie Brown/Prowler (Divergent Timeline)
Silvija Sablinova/Silver Sable (Divergent Timeline)

The X-Men and Stark Industries, as well as Wilson Fisk (Earth-701306 Variant) exist in Earth-760207 (Spider-Man: The New Animated Series), so I suppose the same may hold true for Earth-96283.

Since I included Team Thor, should I include Earth-71002, Earth-760207 and The Amazing Spider-Man video games? I'm thinking that would be too much since they don't have explicit MCU connections apart from being diverged realities.

Earth-1048 Villains:
Volture - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Deceased
Montana - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Unknown
Fancy Dan - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Unknown
Ox - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Unknown
Kingpin - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Apprehended)
Mysterio - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Reformed)
The Chamelion - Base of Operations = Earth; Status = Active
Scorpion - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Deceased)
Rhino - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Shocker - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Deceased)
Electro - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Deceased)
Black Cat - Base of Operations = New York City (formely); Paris; Status = Active
Sandman - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Reformed)
Lizard - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Cured)
Screwball - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Mr. Negative - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Reformed)
Hammerhead - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Thinkerer - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Inactive (Deceased)
Kraven The Hunter - Base of Operation = Earth; Status = Inactive (Deceased)
Doctor Octopus - Base of Operations = New York City; Status = Active
Prowler - Base of Operations = Earth; Status = Inactive (Reformed)

Teams/Organizations:
Sinister Six - Base of Operations = New York City; Founded = 2018; Current State = Disbanded; Team Leader = Doctor Octopus (2018-2021)
Roxxon - Base of Operations = New York City; Founded = 1932; Current State = Disbanded; Team Leader = Simon Krieger (?-2019)

Should be everything. I Didn't include comics and novels cos I didn't read them, I will add those charachters when I read those.

The X-Men and Stark Industries, as well as Wilson Fisk (Earth-701306 Variant) exist in Earth-760207 (Spider-Man: The New Animated Series), so I suppose the same may hold true for Earth-96283.

Since I included Team Thor, should I include Earth-71002, Earth-760207 and The Amazing Spider-Man video games? I'm thinking that would be too much since they don't have explicit MCU connections apart from being diverged realities.
big ok from me.

Latest posts

Back