Marvel To Publish New Line Of "A-List" Original Graphic Novels

E

Excelsior Club
Via Bleeding Cool:

Yesterday we mentioned something “Avengersy” coming from Warren Ellis and Mike McKone this summer from Marvel.

And as with, well, just about everything I seem to post right now, a couple of hours later I suddenly get more information.

In this case it seems that Ellis and McKone’s book is just one of a series of new original graphic novels from Marvel from what is described as “A-list creators”.

This is what the season one books should have been. Most of those have been terrible, and at best they've been unremarkable.

And I'd rather see a better artist than Mike McKone on a Warren Ellis book.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Re: Marvel To Publish New Line Of “A-List” Original Graphic Novels

For some reason when I clicked the "go to latest post" button for this thread I got a 404 error.

I was hoping Warren Ellis would be writing an Avengers series but this is good too I suppose. And Mike McKone is a good artist.

E

Excelsior Club
Re: Marvel To Publish New Line Of “A-List” Original Graphic Novels

For some reason when I clicked the "go to latest post" button for this thread I got a 404 error.

I was hoping Warren Ellis would be writing an Avengers series but this is good too I suppose. And Mike McKone is a good artist.

It was because of the weird quotes in the title. I just removed them.

Here are some preview pages for Avengers: Wartime by Warren Ellis and Mike McKone:
http://imgur.com/a/Kz8Pu

I do not care for McKone's art at all but this is not bad, except for Jarvis's face on that fourth page.

Mohawked Carol Danvers looks cool.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Warren Ellis doing Bendis-style Avengers smalltalk better than Bendis? Sold.

Latest posts