Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Discussion (spoilers).

I just bought this over the Weekend. I've almost finished it, and it's pretty good (if you're a comic fan, or just like punching stuff in the face), but I don't see why everyone's raving about the story. The voice acting is a special kind of terrible and everything seems kind of contrived.

Oh well, good game none the less.

I just bought this over the Weekend. I've almost finished it, and it's pretty good (if you're a comic fan, or just like punching stuff in the face), but I don't see why everyone's raving about the story. The voice acting is a special kind of terrible and everything seems kind of contrived.

Oh well, good game none the less.
No, the voice acting is superb. You want terrible voice acting? See the Ultimate Avengers movies.

Any news of a sequel?
With the ending, I say there's a definet sequel.

No, the voice acting is superb. You want terrible voice acting? See the Ultimate Avengers movies.

With the ending, I say there's a definet sequel.

Plus there's that thig with Widow betraying weasel at the end.

im also thinking it will be like X-men legends 2 with villians and hero's banding together.

Last edited:
After playing Legends 1 and 2, and Ultimate Alliance I think I've had my fill of these games for a while. A sequel just doesn't sound too appealing.

After playing Legends 1 and 2, and Ultimate Alliance I think I've had my fill of these games for a while. A sequel just doesn't sound too appealing.

They should get Square enix to make them an RPG game.

They should get Square enix to make them an RPG game.

That could be cool, some of my favorite games of all time were made by them (Super Mario RPG and FF7). I think Activision has the rights to most of the Marvel characters though.

If the voice acting is anything like what was in the trailer, then it's horrible. Thor sounded like some kind of redneck hillbilly with a fetish for country rock and roll.

im also thinking it will be like X-men legends 2 with villians and hero's banding together.
god i'd hope not

the bad guy has to be Thanos or Annihilus for the next game, their capable of pulling something of to the scale that doom pulled off, galactus couldn't really support a game on his own being the main villain

:shock:

It was some if the worst I've ever heard, comparable to X-Men Legends 2.
Noooooooooo. Voice acting is great. It's waaaaaaaaay better than what we got for the same characters in Ultimate Avengers. Plus, look at the audition tapes. The final choices was the best.

:shock:

It was some if the worst I've ever heard, comparable to X-Men Legends 2.

Agreed. I was torn with Thors' voice at times. He coulda sounded more all-mightier, if you get my drift. Wolvie was good because i Love that voice. Spike from Bebop. Caps was good and Fury was spot on. Not even hasselhoff could top that(if you get it thumbs up). I just learned it myself. Thing coulda been better. And spideywoman....she sounded like a ****ing prosititute. "Hiiiiii...baby. Wanna saaave the world? C'mon, I'll take the lead. ohhh yeah." I swear....pigs.

Oh, the only ones I thought were great were Fury's, Wolverine's, Thor's, Cap's, Iceman's, and Spider-Man's. Hank's was pretty good and Banner's, too. Those guys would have fit better than the ones from the movies.

The others I didn't really care about. I never meant the voice-overs in general for all.

I am disappointed.

I am also stuck on Murderworld with the Pitfall game, because Daredevil can't get over the ****ing holes.

I think I've got gamelock.

I can't recall whether I remembered to pick up the Golden Ticket at the Murderworld Pinball stage, so now I'm walking around like a headless chicken looking for a second Golden Ticket. (I got my first one from the bumper cars)

I think I've got gamelock.

I can't recall whether I remembered to pick up the Golden Ticket at the Murderworld Pinball stage, so now I'm walking around like a headless chicken looking for a second Golden Ticket. (I got my first one from the bumper cars)

You have to play Pinball.

Latest posts

Back