Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Discussion (spoilers).

Finally beat the game yesterday. Not bad. Anyone know any cheats to unlock the rest of the stuff on 360?

Finally beat the game yesterday. Not bad. Anyone know any cheats to unlock the rest of the stuff on 360?

Up, Up, Up, Left, Right, Left, start 100k (Team Menu)
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Left, Left, Start All Character Code (Character Selection Screen)
Up, Left, Left, Up, Right, Right, Up All Cinematics (Review Menu)
Left, Right, Right, Left, Up Up, Right All Comics (Review Menu)
Down, Down, Down, Right, Right, Left, Down All Concept Art (Review Menu)
Up Down, Right, Left, Up, Up, Down All Wallpapers (Review Menu)
Left, Right, Right, Left, Up, Down, Down, Up Filler (In-game)
Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Down, Right God Mode (In-game)
Up, Left, Up, Left, Down, Right, Down, Right Level 99 (Team Menu)
Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right Super Speed (In-game)
Up, Right, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down The Courses (Comic Book Mission)
Left, Right, Down, Down, Right, Left Touch of Death (In-game)
Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Start Unlock all costumes (Character Selection Screen)
Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start Unlock all powers (Character Selection Screen)
left, left, right, right, up, down, up, down Unlock Daredevil
down, left, left, up, right, up, down, left Unlock Silver Surfer

I forgot to mention I beat the game. It was a lot of fun.

The ending disappointed me.

It would of been better with a cinematic of Marvel heros vs Doom.

With Dark Phoenix showing up for dying and taking Doom with her into the abyss.

I forgot to mention I beat the game. It was a lot of fun.

The ending disappointed me.

It would of been better with a cinematic of Marvel heros vs Doom.

With Dark Phoenix showing up for dying and taking Doom with her into the abyss.
yeah the final battle was a huge let down, and the "dark" version's of the playable characters were such a copout, they could have at least used the characters that were lying on the ground in that cinematic with colossus (gambit, emma frost, magneto, xavier, etc.) with the Dark FF being replaced by the inhuman's that went down to earth to save medusa

Up, Up, Up, Left, Right, Left, start 100k (Team Menu)
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Left, Left, Start All Character Code (Character Selection Screen)
Up, Left, Left, Up, Right, Right, Up All Cinematics (Review Menu)
Left, Right, Right, Left, Up Up, Right All Comics (Review Menu)
Down, Down, Down, Right, Right, Left, Down All Concept Art (Review Menu)
Up Down, Right, Left, Up, Up, Down All Wallpapers (Review Menu)
Left, Right, Right, Left, Up, Down, Down, Up Filler (In-game)
Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Down, Right God Mode (In-game)
Up, Left, Up, Left, Down, Right, Down, Right Level 99 (Team Menu)
Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right Super Speed (In-game)
Up, Right, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down The Courses (Comic Book Mission)
Left, Right, Down, Down, Right, Left Touch of Death (In-game)
Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Start Unlock all costumes (Character Selection Screen)
Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start Unlock all powers (Character Selection Screen)
left, left, right, right, up, down, up, down Unlock Daredevil
down, left, left, up, right, up, down, left Unlock Silver Surfer

Thanks!

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Heroes and Villains? Expanding on the experience of controlling the world's largest army of Super Heroes on the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Activision, Inc. announced today plans to release Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Heroes and Villains. The expansion packs feature eight new playable characters: The Incredible Hulk, Magneto, Hawkeye, Sabretooth, Doctor Doom, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Venom, each complete with new signature powers, skins, dialog, conversations and achievement points. The download will be available in April via the Xbox Live Marketplace online gaming service. Check out more on this at: http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=5389

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Heroes and Villains? Expanding on the experience of controlling the world's largest army of Super Heroes on the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Activision, Inc. announced today plans to release Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Heroes and Villains. The expansion packs feature eight new playable characters: The Incredible Hulk, Magneto, Hawkeye, Sabretooth, Doctor Doom, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Venom, each complete with new signature powers, skins, dialog, conversations and achievement points. The download will be available in April via the Xbox Live Marketplace online gaming service. Check out more on this at: http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=5389

Is there anythign like that for ps2?

these DLC's are horrible choices (except Hulk), the whole playing as the villain was done in XML2 and it was lame then and it's lame now, Hawkeye i don't mind but if they were going to universalize the exclusive char's they should have done them all, Cyke and Nightcrawler are okay but there obviously going to be carbon copies of there XML2 selves

so the only thing that actually going to have some effort put in is The Hulk which is really just fixing a mistake they made upon release (i know about the licensing thing)

P.S. i heard something bizzare the other day, i heard that Namor and Jean Grey were exclusives to the GBA version of M:UA is this true?

P.S. i heard something bizzare the other day, i heard that Namor and Jean Grey were exclusives to the GBA version of M:UA is this true?

uh....yeah kinda

Venom and hulk playble sounds cool

Last edited:
I will say that this is AWESOME! Yet as a proud PS2 owner, let me just say that this SUCKS MAJOR GALACTUS BALLS!!!!

What I say, if it'll work, is that they should release a $10 disk or something for all platforms that will have the extra characters on it. From there, you load the disk on your game console and save it to your memory card. Then when you put in "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance," just upload the data from your memory card and save the game. You guys think that would work?

P.S. Everyone laughed at me, but I knew Dr. Doom and Venom would be playable! (I had a dream that I was going to use Venom in the game, but I couldn't decide which of his costumes I wanted to use. Eddie Brock-Venom, Mac Gargan-Venom, 2099, or... oddly enough... Spawn...)

these DLC's are horrible choices (except Hulk), the whole playing as the villain was done in XML2 and it was lame then and it's lame now.

Let me argue that playing as the bad guys in XML2 was an awesome experience for me... even if Magneto and Juggernaut (TOTAL BAD***ES!!!) were the only ones I used... Scarlet Witch was probably the weakest character in the game, and Toad's hopping everywhere was annoying to watch.

Also, Dr. Doom is closer to an anti-hero. Sure, he wants to rule the world... but because he thinks it's rightfully his, he's going to protect it at all costs. He has fought along side the heroes many times because of that. Also, Venom is technically a good-guy, even if he does want to smear Spider-Man's guts all over New York. But they have shown the ability to work together for the greater good.

Last edited:
While I'm anxiously awaiting the new characters, I'm a bit miffed that there will be no new levels to play. This game wasn't overly replayable in the first place.

You know what we need? More cross-promotional pimping. We have Marvel video games and Marvel movies raking in big sales, but it really doesn't help comic book sales.

How tough would it be to cross-promote with expansions for a game like this? Throw in some new costumes and a couple mission scenarios for Civil War. Make a Thunderbolts expansion to coincide with the creative change in the book. Pimp projects in other media in ways that will actually benefit the comics they're derived from! Maybe even throw in a rebate on the expansion for people who pick up the comic book it's linked to.

bah.... I might get this when I get a 360 anyway, though.

Latest posts

Back