Marvel: Your Universe Thread

Trying my first hand at Marvel Motion Comics with Extremis. Unsure of how it'll go.

bluebeast said:
Trying my first hand at Marvel Motion Comics with Extremis. Unsure of how it'll go.

I thought Extremis was pretty good. Spider-Woman was kind of dull but artistically it was beautiful. I only saw the first episode of Astonishing X-Men but I seem to remember it was pretty decent.

tumblr_lq7ghe7Skn1qasnlao1_500.jpg

Marvel tends to release the full solicitations the Tuesday before the week the Preview books comes out in comic shops and DC on the 3rd Mondays, which for most of the year, has them on back-to-back days coming out. This month, the previews book isn't due out until the 31st. And because there are 5 Wednesdays this month, it just seems like Marvel is late.

ultimatedjf said:
I gave you your answer like two weeks ago!

Yeah, thanks - but I was looking for issue #s. I was going to try and look it up by the TPB title you mentioned but forgot about it.

Marvel tends to release the full solicitations the Tuesday before the week the Preview books comes out in comic shops and DC on the 3rd Mondays, which for most of the year, has them on back-to-back days coming out. This month, the previews book isn't due out until the 31st. And because there are 5 Wednesdays this month, it just seems like Marvel is late.

Not to be argumentative, but you said that last month too. But as someone who only really reads Marvel books, the solicits are always at least several days later than the others.

Captain Canuck said:
Not to be argumentative, but you said that last month too. But as someone who only really reads Marvel books, the solicits are always at least several days later than the others.

And I told you last month it would be different because of SDCC where Marvel has them given out later as to not spoil the announcements at panels.

Marko Djurdevic just quit from Marvel. ****.

Well here's hoping DC picks him up quick.

Hickman is saying on Twitter all of the reporting is inaccurate.

Hickman is saying on Twitter all of the reporting is inaccurate.

I find it hard to believe his line about JMS writing like toilet paper or whatever it was is being misrepresented.

Mark Waid had an interesting take:

Mark Waid responded "Dear #MarkoDjurdjevic : you will not be missed" before clarifying "For clarity, Djurdjevic's an ass not for having those opinions–he makes my feelings towards a rival company sound fuzzy– warm and fuzzy–it's that he was rude to other creators RIGHT THERE and hijacked a whole panel to slag others"

Latest posts

Back