Marvel: Your Universe Thread

When you read old Stan Lee issues do you read the narration in Stan Lee's voice?

I wouldn't buy it just because I'd be embarrassed to be seen with a comic that was written by someone named "CM Punk".

I only buy my CM Punk-written comics while listening to Daft Punk while combing my hipster beard... just because, man.

EDIT: Just looked up who CM Punk is:

This qualifies as ironically hipster enough, doesn't it (even as a former "professional wrestler"--in fact because of it):

CM Punk's Twitter handle said:
Sociopathic straight edge atheist jerk with no instagram account

Last edited:
CM Punk's Twitter handle said:
Sociopathic straight edge atheist jerk with no instagram account

That's it. I'm shutting down the site and burning all my comics.

11147869_791259170972549_6575510180629806524_n.jpg

Marvel's lineup after Secret Wars?

It's still updating, but that's what they have so far.

And don't forget about the officially announced ones:

• Iron Man by Brian Michael Bendis & David Marquez

• Spider-Man by Brian Michael Bendis & Sara Pichelli

• The Totally Awesome Hulk by Greg Pak & Frank Cho

• All-New, All-Different Avengers by Mark Waid, Mahmud Asrar & Adam Kubert (rotating artists)

• Spider-Gwen by Jason Latour & Robbi Rodriguez

• Doctor Strange by Jason Aaron & Chris Bachelor

• Uncanny Inhumans by Charles Soule & Steve McNiven

• Squadron Supreme by James Robinson & Leonard Kirk

• Captain Marvel by Tara Butters, Michel Fazekas & Kris Anka

• Ant-Man by Nick Spencer & Ramon Rosanas

Will be interesting to see Jason Aaron's take on Doctor Strange after his amazing Thor: God of Thunder run

So Rick Remender is done on Uncanny Avengers. I feel like we missed out on a bunch of stuff he hinted at in his first arc.

And Charles Soule is on Daredevil now. I haven't read anything by him. Is he any good?

So far, I'm on board for Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man and All-New All-Different Avengers (yeesh, that's a ridiculous name. These adjectives have gone from New, to All-New, to All-New All-Different. What adjective are they going to use next time?)

Latest posts

Back