Marvel Zombies crossing over with 616 in Black Panther #28???

If Ultimate Doom is in the Zombie-verse and that universe and UU don't collide for another 42 kajillion years...Doom's gonna have to do some universe hopping to get back to UU....I just thought they'd do it with Ultimate Power...or a future F4 arc..I really hope that he doesn't feature in black panther at all...i want black panther to go to the 616 zombie verse ...the one we saw in Exiles, where wolverine came from.

I hope it's that universe too. And it may be. I don't think there's a good chance of that, but it may be.

The "616" Zombies fought Silver Surfer too, as shown in the flashback panel during Exiles.

I hope it's that universe too. And it may be. I don't think there's a good chance of that, but it may be.

The "616" Zombies fought Silver Surfer too, as shown in the flashback panel during Exiles.
DiB quoting Marvel.com (it bothers me that quoting things doesn't include any quotations in the original post... it wasn't always that way said:
Spinning from the pages of the mega-hit MARVEL ZOMBIES!
I think it is obvious where they are going, but it is a bad idea (IMO) and there's nothing to stop Marvel from noticing that, I guess. The Zombie-verse from Exiles does seem like a good "out".

Last edited:
If Ultimate Doom is in the Zombie-verse and that universe and UU don't collide for another 42 kajillion years...Doom's gonna have to do some universe hopping to get back to UU....I just thought they'd do it with Ultimate Power...or a future F4 arc..I really hope that he doesn't feature in black panther at all...i want black panther to go to the 616 zombie verse ...the one we saw in Exiles, where wolverine came from.

Granted that could be the one zombie sentry came from so theres still a link

however i m not sure that they ate galactus in that one

According to ultimate fantasic four #22 a thousand realities wer infected before the marvel zombies universe.

According to ultimate fantasic four #22 a thousand realities wer infected before the marvel zombies universe.

Good point. But how many of them afterward had their version of Galactus taken down and eaten by said Zombies, then resulting in multiple Zombie-Galacti?

That bit alone almost ensures its the same Zombie-verse the Ultimate Universe has already crossed into.

Good point. But how many of them afterward had their version of Galactus taken down and eaten by said Zombies, then resulting in multiple Zombie-Galacti?

That bit alone almost ensures its the same Zombie-verse the Ultimate Universe has already crossed into.

See what zombies there are and what injuries they have. If they're the same and missing the same body parts, that's a guarantee.

See what zombies there are and what injuries they have. If they're the same and missing the same body parts, that's a guarantee.

Exactly. Plus you know he's going to run into the Zombie-verse's Black Panther (who's still alive, he's just missing a couple limbs).

Guaranteed, this is the same old Zombie-verse we've seen before...thats sort of the point. Its a marketing gimmick. Hudlin has written Black Panther into the ground, and decided for no apparent reason other than publicity to cross over into the Zombie-verse.

It'll be the Zombie-verse we've seen before, thats 99% certain.

I liked the idea of Twilight's about

Ultimate Reed discovering 42 prison all abandoned on N-Zone, we can even write a fan fiction about that. It can be awesome.

Connection

In June, the solicitations for Black Panther reveal that the New Fantastic Four, who function in the 616 universe, get caught in the Zombie-verse... First contacted by the Ultimate Fantastic Four.

Have we found our way to tie in both of these universes?

Re: Connection

In June, the solicitations for Black Panther reveal that the New Fantastic Four, who function in the 616 universe, get caught in the Zombie-verse... First contacted by the Ultimate Fantastic Four.

Have we found our way to tie in both of these universes?

Thats what we're all afraid of and have been griping about this whole thread.

Hell, next thing you know, DC will crossover with the Zombieverse and then we'll get the Amalgam-Zombie-Verse... :roll:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back