Marvel Zombies crossing over with 616 in Black Panther #28???

Re: Connection

Holy damn.

Lil Kim was here?! Maybe it was while she was in jail.

Well, he/she hasn't been here for a long time...but just about every one of his/her posts was weird as hell. Most were almost totally ineligible, but what you could make out always made you go "WTF".

Goody has very nice spelling and grammar, but some of his ideas or posts also have the same effect (like the one before which just repeated the point of this thread, really).

Last edited:
Here's a picture from this issue:

BP-27-5.jpg

That answers that question. I guess this takes place very soon after Marvel Zombies conclusion (well, before the "Five Year Later" time jump, of course, with the Zombie Galacti ravaging other planets and whatnot).

Yes, I believe our greatest fears have been realized.

I just hope beyond hope that Ultimate Doom doesn't show up.

They cancelled nextwave cuz sales were low...but if it's black panther they pull things like this, rather than cancel...wouldn't it be so much better if it was nextwave crossing into marvel zombies

They cancelled nextwave cuz sales were low...but if it's black panther they pull things like this, rather than cancel...wouldn't it be so much better if it was nextwave crossing into marvel zombies
That would be awesome.

Though if I were Ellis I wouldn't use zombies, because that's too 'gimmicky'.

Maybe they could have saved Nextwave if it had a guest appearance by Wolverine --- only Fin Fang Foom shoves him up his bum.

That would be awesome.

Though if I were Ellis I wouldn't use zombies, because that's too 'gimmicky'.

Maybe they could have saved Nextwave if it had a guest appearance by Wolverine --- only Fin Fang Foom shoves him up his bum.

Your fisting obsession has gone too far...entire body insertion? Eegads, man, thats ludicrous!

...yet strangely interesting...

They need to let me write Black Panther. Seriously.

And they need to let me write Marvel Zombies. Seriously- seriously.

I really like the current and past writer's take on it, actually. Millar's introduction of the Zombie-verse in UFF #21-23, Kirkman's black humor take in MZ mini, and Layman's current MZ vs. AoD is hilarious and a lot of fun all around (despite the few plot-holes). The Dead Days one-shot sucked big time in my opinion, but thats the only MZ offering I've been disappointed with.

My point being, you'd have some awfully big pants to fill, mate.

From NJF:

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it stated a while back that if there was a crossover with the regular Marvel Universe and the Ultimate Universe, then Marvel would official be out of ideas?

With the crossover of the Marvel Zombies with Black Panther and having the Ultimate Doctor Doom inhabiting the Zombieverse, doesn't that move a potential crossover of the Ultimate Universe with the Marvel Universe closer to occurring?

What are your thoughts on this Joe?

JQ: My thoughts are that while the potential is there, it hasn't happened has it? I mean speaking in the broadest of terms, a crossover between the Universes is as close as you want to envision it since these places are all just made up. Just because Doctor Doom may be walking around in Zombieverse at the same time as T'Challa, really doesn't get us any closer or further than any other time, the potential, rather the temptation is always there, but there are absolutely no plans to have a crossover of Universes.

Also, even if Ultimate Doctor Doom where to shake Black Panthers hand, this would just be a shake between characters from two different, parallel universes, not the first time this has happened in the Marvel U, and very, very far from a Universe crossover in the traditional sense. While perhaps a watershed moment to us the reader, to these characters it's no different than meeting another character from an alternate Universe which is a pretty standard contrivance in comic books.

I agree with JQ. Ultimate Doom meeting the temporary 616 Fantastic Four doesn't qualify as a universe crossover, especially since both parties would be meeting in a completely different universe.

I hope Ultimate Doom shows up and whoops zombie keester! Y'know, then gets sent back to the Ultimate universe.

I really like the current and past writer's take on it, actually. Millar's introduction of the Zombie-verse in UFF #21-23, Kirkman's black humor take in MZ mini, and Layman's current MZ vs. AoD is hilarious and a lot of fun all around (despite the few plot-holes). The Dead Days one-shot sucked big time in my opinion, but thats the only MZ offering I've been disappointed with.

My point being, you'd have some awfully big pants to fill, mate.

Well I have some big balls and a toned ***.

I liked UFF and I really like MZ vs. AoD, but the Marvel Zombies mini and the Dead Days one-shot were suckage.

Last edited:
They should had just chose their words better than saying a crossover meant they'd be out of ideas. The thing is, I'm sure there are alot of wishful demands for it to happen.

Latest posts

Back