Marvel Zombies crossing over with 616 in Black Panther #28???

. . . that would be a crossover. And it would suck.

And now I fully anticipate it happening.

Yep.

That's Joey Q subtly warning us that Ultimate Doom and the Black Panther will meet and team up against zombies.

I hate.

I find it ironic that Millar hinted at a crossover of both universes when he was doing UFF, but instead it was just a zombie universe, and now that zombie universe has sort of led to a crossover.

CROSSOVER!

I find it ironic that Millar hinted at a crossover of both universes when he was doing UFF, but instead it was just a zombie universe, and now that zombie universe has sort of led to a crossover.

CROSSOVER!

I can't believe anybody actually thought there was going to be a 616/Ultimate crossover in crossover. All these morons are still saying "Oh, Millar realy pulled the rug out from under my feet!" What are you, an idiot? Was that the first comic you ever read? Stupid.

Heres a preview of the next issue of Black Pather from both Marvel.com and Comic Continuum.

1386new_storyimage6515131_full.jpg

blackpanther301.jpg

1386new_storyimage6515155_full.jpg

1386new_storyimage6515182_full.jpg

1386new_storyimage6515169_full.jpg

blackpanther304.jpg

blackpanther303.jpg

1386new_storyimage6515200_full.jpg

Last edited:
The Skrullactic four

Oh and hey i just read Army of darkness:From the ashes wich is ash arriving back to his world after the crossover with Mz its seems the mini is canon.

atleast on his end.

Latest posts

Back