Marvel Zombies Vol. 2, Poll.

Who wants a Marvel Zombies Vol. 2?

• Yes, I want a Marvel Zombies Vol. 2

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • I don't want a Vol. 2 and they should leave it as is.

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

the watcher

At Newsarama they asked a question: will there be a Marvel Zombies Sequel.
J.Q. said it might be in the works. So who here would like to see a Marvel Zombies Vol. 2. What do you think the story should be about? And who do you think should be the writer and the artist?

I'd like to see a vol. 2. But if they can't get the same team together they should at lease do a good long look for a good team. Maybe; Writer: eather Stephen King or Damon Lindelof, Artist: David Finch or Gabriele Dell'Otto.

Last edited:
the watcher said:
I'd like to see a vol. 2. But if they can't get the same team together they should at lease do a good long look for a good team. Maybe; Writer: eather Stephen King or Damon Lindelof, Artist: David Finch or Gabriele Dell'Otto.
No.

Guy is a great writer, but look how long it's taking Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk to come out because he's working more on Lost.

the watcher said:
Well, since Robert Kirkman is exclusive to Marvel I doubt they'd have any problem getting him back.

Galactus Zombies vrs the Skrull Empire...

Ice said:
No.

Guy is a great writer, but look how long it's taking Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk to come out because he's working more on Lost.

I'm just putting it out there. Yah, it take a while. But I think it would be worth it.

i would like to see this, i would really like to see what happens with the survivors and if they try and repopulate earth and such, i would also like to see the zombie crew run into a power greater than thiers such as beings like the watcher.

Not sure what story could be left, so I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about it. I would prefer the same creative team though, and avoiding a drop off in quality similar to what happened with 1602.

E said:
Not sure what story could be left, so I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about it. I would prefer the same creative team though, and avoiding a drop off in quality similar to what happened with 1602.
Totally agreed.

Without the same team....not so sure how good it could be.

i'd like to see a sequel. they really dont have to stick with the same zombieverse, as there could likely be others. the great thing about "guilty pleasure" minis like these is that they can be decadent without sucking.

I think I was the only one who felt this mini was underwhelming and boring (especially near the end), and I don't want to see a sequel.

I was just thinking, what would you guys think if Vol. two was a prequel? What if it's how it all began and we see some of the Heroes fighting to regain the planet? It would have to be a blood bath, but it could make for a good arc. Would you read it then?

the watcher said:
I was just thinking, what would you guys think if Vol. two was a prequel? What if it's how it all began and we see some of the Heroes fighting to regain the planet? It would have to be a blood bath, but it could make for a good arc. Would you read it then?

No. We already knows what happened from UFF, and I believe it didn't take long. One thing I liked about Marvel Zombies is that we're not sure what would happen when Galactus and Silver Surfer arrived.

cmdrjanjalani said:
No. We already knows what happened from UFF, and I believe it didn't take long. One thing I liked about Marvel Zombies is that we're not sure what would happen when Galactus and Silver Surfer arrived.

Not really, they showed the Sentry from an alternate reality attacking and a bunch of the heroes crawling all over each other. If they get the right writer this could work. In the original script for the first arc, they were going to have Frank Castle be the last surviving human and fighting the infected heroes. They could do something like that.

Last edited:
the watcher said:

I would read it either way, but I would enjoy this idea more.

I was hoping for the trade in the Crossover arc, they were going to include some secret pages of the Sentry infecting heroes. Suggestions on Millarworld were to have Superman do it, and even have the latest Hyperion, to really **** up the timeline.

Latest posts

Back