Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness (SPOILERS/DISCUSSION)

Re: Marvel Zombies Vs Army of Darkness [SPOILERS]

Hmm, I thought there was... but it's getting harder and harder every day to tell if I'm actually remembering something, or if I made it up.

Re: Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness #2 (SPOILERS/DISCUSSION)

This should really be in General Marvel.

Re: Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness #2 (SPOILERS/DISCUSSION)

Question: is there a picture of Zombie Molly Hayes? You know, from the Runaways?

This is already 10x better than Marvel Zombies was, the writer is doing a great job so far. It's just a shame to me that the writer has to stay in continuity of that crapfest Marvel Zombies mini.

...or does he? We saw zombie-Dazzler and zombie-Dr. Strange cameos in the UFF "Crossover" arc, so do we know their fates or are the cameos canon? We saw Kingpin make a cameo in the Marvel Zombies mini as a zombie, but in #2 of Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness it's shown that he was killed long before he was infected. If they are just non-canon cameos, then how many others are non-canon? Vision? Ghost Rider? Black Bolt? etc.

Here's the preview for Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #3.
http://popcultureshock.com/index.php?p=41484

Kingpin could trun into azombie anyway i mean look at resident evil

I mean we still dont know how the zombie thing works

But in Resident Evil and George A. Romero's movies (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, and Land of the Dead), head shots and any severe damage to the skull in any form "kill" the zombies, and prevent people from becoming zombies.

But in Resident Evil and George A. Romero's movies (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, and Land of the Dead), head shots and any severe damage to the skull in any form "kill" the zombies, and prevent people from becoming zombies.

I know but what i ment is that maybe this zombie thing also re-animates the already dead.

Someone's gonna have to completely spoil #3 for me tomorrow, since I won't be able to go to the comic shop right away.

Issue starts off with a recap of who Ash is, in the Marvel Universe, not our intrepid hero. This Ash is the one getting eaten by Howard the Duck from the end of last issue. Ash, our intrepid hero Ash, kills him, and him and Dazzler move on, to find Scarlet Witch, still alive.

Scarlet Witch mentions Dr. Strange my know something, so they go to his place. There, they find Dr.Strange munching on Wong. Ash has a conversation with Strange, who wants to be mortal again. They get him to open up his library door, and he tells Ash if there is a way to be mortal, it's in there.

Ash then shoots him in the head stating that once your a Deadite, always a Deadite. Dazzler goes to open a book, and Ash stops her, telling books can bite, which sure enough, they try to do. Burning one book, he goes to chop another one up with a chainsaw, but it agrees to help him. It tells them they need a sorceror supreme for help, and Scarlet Witch mentions she has a quinjet ready to go,and they go off to Doctor Doom's palace. Before they go, they get jumped by Power Pack zombies, when out of nowhere Nextwave shows up, drawn Immonmen style. The typical NEXTWAVE box is there, stating under it "AN orginazation formed to fight the Beyond Coporation, but most likely going to die in a ridiculous manner off panel in a few moments from now"

Ash, Dazzler and Scarlet Witch head to Latveria to find Doom, and instead, they arrive to see it already under seige by zombies, one of them being Goliath.

Does anyone else see a "No More Zombies" line coming out of Scarlet Witch's mouth only to have her die right before she can finish it?

Latest posts

Back