Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness (SPOILERS/DISCUSSION)

Thanks for that link, Watcher! Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness is soo freaking cool!

But... how did everyone in the world get infected???

Wow.... so thats how they get Quicksilver...

That's actually kinda strange. Would zombie-Mystique look alive when shape-shifting? If so, couldn't she look alive in her normal form too?
But it doesn't look like they show Quicksilver getting bitten. If she revealed herself before trying to bite him, then I'd say there's a very good chance that she didn't get to bite him. He may not be the Flash, but he's still a 100x faster than Mystique.

I wanna see Doom **** those zombie bastards up!

Last edited:
Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness is soo freaking cool!

But... how did everyone in the world get infected???

That's actually kinda strange. Would zombie-Mystique look alive when shape-shifting? If so, couldn't she look alive in her normal form too?

I always figured shape shifters taking their normal form was like relaxing a muscle. As soon as she stops trying to look like something specific she goes back to whatever it is she really looks like. And if she's a zombie in feeding mode then I doubt she'd care when she attacks.

I hope Deadpool (non-zombie) shows up. Imagine the "fun" him and Ash would have! They both act very much alike, and have the same senses of humor... I just don't wanna see him get taken out. Maybe they could just lose contact with him and his fate is left in the air, like they did with Nextwave?

I always figured shape shifters taking their normal form was like relaxing a muscle. As soon as she stops trying to look like something specific she goes back to whatever it is she really looks like. And if she's a zombie in feeding mode then I doubt she'd care when she attacks.

But when she shape-shifts, she's altering her own body to look like another's, sooo... wouldn't she still look dead no matter who she shape-shifted into?

I don't really want to use the movie as a reference, but Mystique still had the scars on her torso that Wolverine gave her in the first movie, despite appearing as someone else.

Last edited:
I hope Deadpool (non-zombie) shows up. Imagine the "fun" him and Ash would have! They both act very much alike, and have the same senses of humor... I just don't wanna see him get taken out. Maybe they could just lose contact with him and his fate is left in the air, like they did with Nextwave?

But when she shape-shifts, she's altering her own body to look like another's, sooo... wouldn't she still look dead no matter who she shape-shifted into?

I don't really want to use the movie as a reference, but Mystique still had the scars on her torso that Wolverine gave her in the first movie, despite appearing as someone else.

...Its an alternate reality. Things work different here.

Marvel Zomibes vs. Army Of Darkness #3 gets second print. See new Cover:

MZvsAOD3A.jpg

Source:http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/004526101.cfm

Hey, did it change artists half-way through?

Stupid Ash... stupid, stupid Ash. I hope the REAL Doom shows up and blasts Enchantress before she bites anyone and that's when Doom throws Ash into the dungeon.

I think the Marvel Zombies deserve a "What If?" issue. Lets say... "What If? The Avengers listened to Ash." Or... "What If? The faux heroes weren't pushovers."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back