Mary Jane or Kitty: Who do you like Peter with more?

Mary Jane or Kitty

• Mary Jane

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Kitty

Votes: 56 58.3%
  • Other/None (You're being difficult)

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
thee great one said:
That's how I won most of mine.

I don't even have to try.

You're "special" though.

it has to be MJ , she is peter's life-long love , and i can't stand the idea of peter avoiding her because she just keeps getting into trouble!!!

peter : well i love mj , but she might die if i can't protect her , kitty is a nice girl , i don't love her , still at least she is immune , she can't get hurt , so i should date her

i don't think this is how parker's brain works , at least it shouldn't be!!!!!!

right after clone saga, maybe even during the saga , peter should save MJ , Mj should suddnely get enlightened ,and understand how is it to be the girl of spidey , peter should see how MJ suddenly got "mature" and kickaway kitty

don't wanna see the greatest couple of comic book history seperated anymore.

Peter should make out with his girl clone. And a not-gross guy clone. Maybe the one with six arms... that'd make things interesting.

That'd be hot.

Heh.

It would be a great twist in USP #100, you have to admit.

But seriously, in the end, i like Bendis' MJ more than his Kitty. If i could change my vote i would. But the Annual where they get together is one of the best bendis comics i've read in the ultimate universe since the very early days of the series.

It used to bias me against MJ, because she went all "im a whiney *****", but it seems to have gotten better

Heh.

It would be a great twist in USP #100, you have to admit.

But seriously, in the end, i like Bendis' MJ more than his Kitty. If i could change my vote i would. But the Annual where they get together is one of the best bendis comics i've read in the ultimate universe since the very early days of the series.

It used to bias me against MJ, because she went all "im a whiney *****", but it seems to have gotten better
And that's why Bendis is a good writer. Let's have it. That's how relationships work. MJ learned to develop. Kitty started off as a good idea but Peter's gonna realize that she's not.

It's what I've been saying from the beginning.

Kitty's nice to have for a bit but she's nothing more then an excuse to show Spider-Man/X-Men and I don't say that like it's from an outside perspective. Peter's gonna realize that Kitty doesn't go with Peter Parker at all and he's gonna let her go.

..... Ew.

You're opinion doesn't count here. :wink:

And that's why Bendis is a good writer. Let's have it. That's how relationships work. MJ learned to develop. Kitty started off as a good idea but Peter's gonna realize that she's not.

It's what I've been saying from the beginning.

Kitty's nice to have for a bit but she's nothing more then an excuse to show Spider-Man/X-Men and I don't say that like it's from an outside perspective. Peter's gonna realize that Kitty doesn't go with Peter Parker at all and he's gonna let her go.

Exactly. It was a nice novelty....but it needs to get back to MJ. Otherwise we get USM/UXM crossovers like Deadpool. :neutral:

But MJ is too cliche...I hope MJ dies that would take balls.

anyway i say peter should date around he 15 for gods sake.

We don't want anymore crossovers like Deadpool!!!!

We want back MJ , because Bendis stories suck less when MJ is involved.

Someone force Bendis!!!

Issued said:
peter : well i love mj , but she might die if i can't protect her

More like if she won't listen him. That is really what set this off in the first place. Peter loving MJ is true but with his list of growing enemies irrelevant except in that they will use her to get to him. Even when he told her to stay away from Harry, she ignored his warning. His Uncle Ben got killed because he failed to stop a burglar when he had the chance. Gwen Stacy was killed essentially for just living in his house. If not even the simplest of precautions can or will be followed, how long will it take for MJ to get killed by one of his "few cans short of a six pack" enemies? I'm not saying that Peter is right, but I can understand where he is coming from.

He doesn't really believe he can protect those he loves most, but if they can protect themselves, that would relieve him of some of that stress. That is where Kitty comes in. She's almost an escape for Peter and vice versa but a very comfortable one. His enemies can try using her but with her powers and the X-men behind her....well....good luck. Kitty has someone outside the X-men where she doesn't have to think about the problems the team deals with on even a daily basis. She can breathe so to speak. Maybe it will go the distance maybe it won't but both Peter and Kitty need their relationship. Mary Jane and the X-men right now while very important to them both are just reminders of not what they can have, but what they can't. With that said, who do like Peter with more? Right now, Kitty.

More like if she won't listen him. That is really what set this off in the first place. Peter loving MJ is true but with his list of growing enemies irrelevant except in that they will use her to get to him. Even when he told her to stay away from Harry, she ignored his warning. His Uncle Ben got killed because he failed to stop a burglar when he had the chance. Gwen Stacy was killed essentially for just living in his house. If not even the simplest of precautions can or will be followed, how long will it take for MJ to get killed by one of his "few cans short of a six pack" enemies? I'm not saying that Peter is right, but I can understand where he is coming from.

He doesn't really believe he can protect those he loves most, but if they can protect themselves, that would relieve him of some of that stress. That is where Kitty comes in. She's almost an escape for Peter and vice versa but a very comfortable one. His enemies can try using her but with her powers and the X-men behind her....well....good luck. Kitty has someone outside the X-men where she doesn't have to think about the problems the team deals with on even a daily basis. She can breathe so to speak. Maybe it will go the distance maybe it won't but both Peter and Kitty need their relationship. Mary Jane and the X-men right now while very important to them both are just reminders of not what they can have, but what they can't. With that said, who do like Peter with more? Right now, Kitty.

nicest answer on this thread eva. thank you.

on the other hand , peter can't runaway from everyone he loves , i know that's exactly his style , going with the lone-gun thing , but it will be changing i can feel it.

I love your idea about the protection thing , its so right , and it's all bendis is trying to make us see , make us believe.

but peter is slowly changing , after super-wasted Morbius storyline , we have seen peter turning to MJ , because there's something missing with Kitty.She is a total drama queen , while MJ is full of love.

So in "my" opinion. Pete should go back to MJ because protection is not enough , he needs to feel the good sides of a relationship. If it was all about protection , he should dump Aunt May too , and replaace her with Susan Richards :)

ppl, ppl.

Gwen is back! gwen all the freaking way! screw kitty, she's a drama queen. Screw mj, its been done. Gwen is peters best bet! oh snap!!!

Latest posts

Back