Mary Jane or Kitty: Who do you like Peter with more?

Mary Jane or Kitty

• Mary Jane

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Kitty

Votes: 56 58.3%
  • Other/None (You're being difficult)

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
Kitty all the way. I don't hate MJ, but having Peter with her meant never exploring other relationships. And I just think Kitty is too cool. I love the couple, and hope it stays for a long time.

Captain Morgan said:
Kitty all the way. I don't hate MJ, but having Peter with her meant never exploring other relationships. And I just think Kitty is too cool. I love the couple, and hope it stays for a long time.
Welcome Captain!

All hands on deck!!

Hello to you to.:D

This board seems to put an unprecedented emphasis on making guests feel welcome.

Captain Morgan said:
Hello to you to.:D

This board seems to put an unprecedented emphasis on making guests feel welcome.

We are full of love.

Welcome :D

Kitty Pride is such a flat character (and I'm not talking about her body). She has NOTHING interesting about her other than her powers. If you read Ultimate X-Men you know a little about her past, but for the most part she has no real depth.

Mary Jane, on the other hand, has all sorts of problems. I feel like I know her personally. I think the main reasons for this is that a) Ultimate X-Men has so many "main" characters that there's not as much room for character development as there is in Ultimate Spider-man and b) Bendis is a "talking-heads" style writer who's stories tend to be dialogue based instead of action based (not to say there isn't plenty of action, just that there is a lot more talking).

POTENTIAL SPOILER!!!
I think that now with it being revealed that Spider-man is dating Kitty Pride, it would be more or less impossible for Peter to maintain that relationship. I think Peter wants to live a normal life as well, and considering that any serious relationship is a major part of a person's life, for him to have that part of his life so closely tied in with Spider-man... I don't know.

To me it seems that Kitty Pride is a good match for Spider-man, but Mary Jane is a good match for Peter. It all comes down to whether or not Peter Parker/Spider-man wants to primarily be a super hero or a normal man. This theme is explored all the time is Ultimate Spider-man, whether it's Peter contemplating giving up being Spider-man, or Peter putting on the costume when his real life is being to stressful.

Sorry for the rant, my vote goes for Mary Jane, she's a classic, and Kitty is too static.

wildmaiden said:
POTENTIAL SPOILER!!!
I think that now with it being revealed that Spider-man is dating Kitty Pride, it would be more or less impossible for Peter to maintain that relationship. I think Peter wants to live a normal life as well, and considering that any serious relationship is a major part of a person's life, for him to have that part of his life so closely tied in with Spider-man... I don't know.

To me it seems that Kitty Pride is a good match for Spider-man, but Mary Jane is a good match for Peter. It all comes down to whether or not Peter Parker/Spider-man wants to primarily be a super hero or a normal man. This theme is explored all the time is Ultimate Spider-man, whether it's Peter contemplating giving up being Spider-man, or Peter putting on the costume when his real life is being to stressful.

Sorry for the rant, my vote goes for Mary Jane, she's a classic, and Kitty is too static.

i was thinking a little bit about that, cuz now that 1/2 the world knows that kitty and spiderman are going out, how will it look if shes seen with peter?

im not a person that has stong feelings one way or another anymore...im all for the story now.

wildmaiden said:
Kitty Pride is such a flat character (and I'm not talking about her body). She has NOTHING interesting about her other than her powers. If you read Ultimate X-Men you know a little about her past, but for the most part she has no real depth.

Mary Jane, on the other hand, has all sorts of problems. I feel like I know her personally. I think the main reasons for this is that a) Ultimate X-Men has so many "main" characters that there's not as much room for character development as there is in Ultimate Spider-man and b) Bendis is a "talking-heads" style writer who's stories tend to be dialogue based instead of action based (not to say there isn't plenty of action, just that there is a lot more talking).

POTENTIAL SPOILER!!!

You know what this means, right?

THREESOME!​

Now your talking, lol. I always felt that deep down underneath the nerd cover that Peter was actually a playa. ;)

i don't like ultimate mj she's to me me me

kitty really likes peter and she makes sure he won't break up with her every two pages which must be annoying for peter

and imo kitty's hotter then mj

I don't think you're reading into it enough.

acutally i am AFTER peter has hooked up with kitty she was all what about me and sh*t, only in the last page of 96 has she seemed to care about peter's feeling's

gemini-mk said:
acutally i am AFTER peter has hooked up with kitty she was all what about me and sh*t, only in the last page of 96 has she seemed to care about peter's feeling's

Wait, so its bad to have a fifteen year old girl who just got dumped act like a fifteen year old girl who just got dumped? She had every right to have a 'me me me' attitude towards Peter. Her fast turnaround at the end of 96 was kind of surprising to me.

Latest posts

Back