Mary Jane or Kitty: Who do you like Peter with more?

Mary Jane or Kitty

• Mary Jane

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Kitty

Votes: 56 58.3%
  • Other/None (You're being difficult)

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
Guijllons said:
He'd probably have more chance of getting kitty in the sack. She has posters of her wall for chrissakes.

So Kitty. And then MJ, then cheat on MJ, then apologise a lot explaining that he's just a guy and couldn't help himself, and then MJ again, and claim to have had another relapse with another random bird and that he's always seen MJ as the person that he would end up with, and the Kitty again as an old flame (but don't tell MJ).

Dude.. for real, it works.

Peter "Playah" Parker. I like it.

The problem with having a fellow super-hero as your girlfriend is that Peter would also become worried about Kitty. She may have powers, but having super-powers and joining a world-famous team didn't keep Beast alive and sent Dazzler into a coma. Bobby even had his own near-death experience.

Peter will eventually see what MJ probably also worries every time he's out fighting some crazy bad guy. Kitty is also a publicly-known superhero, and unlike Peter, she also faces not only missions but also could be attacked any time.

cmdrjanjalani said:
The problem with having a fellow super-hero as your girlfriend is that Peter would also become worried about Kitty. She may have powers, but having super-powers and joining a world-famous team didn't keep Beast alive and sent Dazzler into a coma. Bobby even had his own near-death experience.

Peter will eventually see what MJ probably also worries every time he's out fighting some crazy bad guy. Kitty is also a publicly-known superhero, and unlike Peter, she also faces not only missions but also could be attacked any time.
What he said.

Guijllons said:
He'd probably have more chance of getting kitty in the sack. She has posters of her wall for chrissakes.

So Kitty. And then MJ, then cheat on MJ, then apologise a lot explaining that he's just a guy and couldn't help himself, and then MJ again, and claim to have had another relapse with another random bird and that he's always seen MJ as the person that he would end up with, and the Kitty again as an old flame (but don't tell MJ).

Dude.. for real, it works.
That's awesome, now if only Gwen Stacy were around for Peter to fully exploit his newly discovered manslut ways.

kitty for the moment, because she may prove to be better for him than mary jane was.
i prefer the pairing more as well. all there issues together have been really fun

I personally love Peter/Kitty. I think Kitty is a cooler character than MJ and I really hope Bendis keeps the relationship strong for a very long time, as I like the potential it has for stories.

Plus, it gives me hopes for an Ultimate take on Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.
Can you imagine a Spider-Man/Shadowcat/Human Torch team-up?! That would roxers my boxers!!!

comic_geek21 said:
I personally love Peter/Kitty. I think Kitty is a cooler character than MJ and I really hope Bendis keeps the relationship strong for a very long time, as I like the potential it has for stories.

Plus, it gives me hopes for an Ultimate take on Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.
Can you imagine a Spider-Man/Shadowcat/Human Torch team-up?! That would roxers my boxers!!!

That would rock.

i love the pairing too, & i Would like to see an "Amazing Friends" story, but i would prefer to have someone other than Johnny & Kitty. they're too close, i would rather see them as a supporting cast in USM, & have the "Amazing Friends" story as a mini

The two most logical characters for the "Amazing Friends" would be Johnny and Kitty and I would definitely be up for an arc featuring these special guests. We've got a character from each corner of the universe - X-Men, Fantastic Four... Spider-Man has ties to SHIELD more or less... It would be a real cool way to have everything topple in on one another.

I havent read the recent issue but, I think MJ is better only because she loves Peter and not Spider-man. Kitty just seems to be in love with dating Spider-man.

Kitty just becouse MJ is so stupid i mean every time peter warns her of danger she goes anyway...is she retarded?

i voted Mary Jane. the relationship is classic, and everytime Bendis writes it it sounds convincing. on the other hand, Kitty has just seemed boring. hey... we're hanging out... we're superheroes... so... you like superheroing? yeah, i do to. wanna fight crime? sure, sure.

i mean, you're asking me to vote for a relationship where Peter is in love, or a relationship which is simply very pleasant.

thee great one said:
Are you serious? Comic nerds discussing relationships. This isn't Dr.Phil.

:lol: That was hilarious. Anyway I voted for Kitty too, because Mary Jane is wack. W-A-C-K. Pass it on.

the dead ghost of Gwen, hes talking to himself already, seeing poeple that arn't there wont make a difference. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back