Mary Jane or Kitty: Who do you like Peter with more?

Mary Jane or Kitty

• Mary Jane

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Kitty

Votes: 56 58.3%
  • Other/None (You're being difficult)

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
It's a forum. Everybody is entitled to post an opinion long past the point Doom has stopped caring. ;)

Beside, if this thread died completely, you'd just have a new one opened by newer members to discuss the subject. There is about to get more Peter/Kitty and even Peter/Kitty/MJ interaction in the coming issues so we are about to have new material to discuss on this subject fairly soon.

Last edited:
I think that Peter and Kitty make a very cute couple. And, it's nice to see a twist thrown in, where Pete's not with MJ. I really like how things are going. :)

S!

E.Vi.L. said:
It's a forum. Everybody is entitled to post an opinion long past the point Doom has stopped caring. ;)

FOOL!!! ONCE DOOM CEASES TO CARE...ALL FURTHER INPUTS NO LONGER MATTER!!! :wink:

Which wouldn't be a problem if Doom didn't have the attention span of a twelve years old.

I mean, except for destroying Reed Richards and conquering the world, what subjects keep the attention of Doom for longer than 10 minutes?

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
I mean, except for destroying Reed Richards and conquering the world, what subjects keep the attention of Doom for longer than 10 minutes?

Finger painting and skeeball. :neutral:

Shannon said:
I think that Peter and Kitty make a very cute couple. And, it's nice to see a twist thrown in, where Pete's not with MJ. I really like how things are going. :)

S!
I think Gwen/Peter would have been funnier, especially given how different Gwen is from Peter in this universe. But alas, she's a corpse, and he's chasing his second cat.

RESURRECT GWEN!

jtg3885 said:
I think Gwen/Peter would have been funnier, especially given how different Gwen is from Peter in this universe. But alas, she's a corpse, and he's chasing his second cat.

RESURRECT GWEN!

That would be the day Millar came on to the title... Cross your fingers!

Some poster of this thread were of the opinion that Kitty was really attracted to Spider-Man and not to Peter. A defendable opinion at the time, and one that didn't bode well for their couple.

But we have a new development ; Kitty quite explicitly developped her new costume so that she could go out with Peter as Kitty Pryde without endangering Peter's secret identity.

"My feeling is that I'd like to date Peter Parker, the guy behind the mask."

Emphasis hers.

So there's that. Whatever problem they have in the future shouldn't be because Kitty is in love with the mask instead of Peter.

Emphasis mine.

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
Some poster of this thread were of the opinion that Kitty was really attracted to Spider-Man and not to Peter. A defendable opinion at the time, and one that didn't bode well for their couple.

But we have a new development ; Kitty qute explicitly developped her new costume so that she could go out with Peter as Kitty Pryde without endangering Peter's secret identity.

"My feeling is that I'd like to date Peter Parker, the guy behind the mask."

Emphasis hers.

So there's that. Whatever problem they have in the future shouldn't be because Kitty is in love with the mask instead of Peter.

Emphasis mine.
That's a great point. I really hope this relationship goes on a for a couple years and grows. I love how Bendis writes Kitty.

E.Vi.L. said:
Emphasis mine.

Emphasis E.Vi.L

The new hair product for balding men. When you need to emphasize what you have, not what you don't have, emphasis the best part.

Emphasis E.Vi.L

Found in high quality sotres like KMart and Walgreens.

I have only two things to say to you.

I'm not bald!

and

Have you considered a career writing infomercials?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back