Avengers Meet the New Avengers. One member at a time.

wait, why would cap be in the armor? a secret truce between him and Stark? i havent read all of the tie-ins, so i wouldn't know if they said anything that might hint that

cmon, you know ms pym like her some black man. She knows it's rhodes. Or rhodes tricked her into thinking it was her husband with the new stark voice sampler.

The second confirmed character is...

Ronin

So, now...

Echo
Ronin

Huh?

My money is on one of two people donning the Ronin costume - either Cap or Hawkeye... Perhaps even Tony Stark. Could be anyone. :roll:

Something else - neither of these characters are on the variant covers.

I hope Ronin is Cap. It only makes sense.

I would like to see War Machine instead of Stark Iron Man.

...wow. We somehow managed to get back to "Who is Ronin???" again. Hopefully I'll like the reveal as much as the original.

GTFO, Wolverine!

Remember Sentry's short hair on the cover of NA #3? I liked that style; why does he still have the long hair? It makes him seem way too much like Thor, and I liked the short hair.

Yay, Iron Fist joining!

I hope Ronin is Cap. It only makes sense.

I would like to see War Machine instead of Stark Iron Man.

I disagree. After Civil War, it would be lame for Cap to be in any Avengers that aren't secret.

showthread.php

This varient by Lenil Francis Yu kind of spoils some members.
So the teams go:
Mighty Avengers: Iron Man (still think its Cap in the armor)
Ms. Marvel
Wonder Man
Ares
Sentry
Wasp
Black Widow

New Avengers: Wolverine
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Echo
Ronin (either Nick Fury, Hawkeye, or Captain America)
The surprise eighth member (either Hawkeye or Scarlet Witch)
take a real close look at those pictures and you'll notice a few things:

spider-man and ares are photoshopped in (white high-lite surrounding both characters), and spider-man is in a very typical Captain america pose

the images are missalligned when arranged properly there is plenty of room for one or two more characters (ronin and echo are noticably missing)

behind wolverine's head their is a bunch of coloured lines of light, could either be Thor, or Dr.strange, or even the mystery character from "the return"

take a real close look at those pictures and you'll notice a few things:

spider-man and ares are photoshopped in (white high-lite surrounding both characters), and spider-man is in a very typical Captain america pose

the images are missalligned when arranged properly there is plenty of room for one or two more characters (ronin and echo are noticably missing)

behind wolverine's head their is a bunch of coloured lines of light, could either be Thor, or Dr.strange, or even the mystery character from "the return"

Woah, nice. I totally didn't notice that.

The Ares/Spider-man outline is really bugging me.

Spider-man is SO MUCH in a Captain America pose it seems silly. The weebbing is shield-shaped, and he's leading the charge like a team-leader.

What if they made it an obvious cover-up to out-smart us?

The replace an image of Captain America with Spider-man in black (a color of mourning/new movie sales).

CW ends with Cap's death, MJ and May being very nearly killed, and Spidy feeling both guilty for helping the wrong team for far too long and for exposing who he was and placing his family in danger.

Peter Parker disappears, Spider-man disappears...
And "Captain America," Peter, takes up the mantle of leader of the "secret" Avengers.

Heck, whenever possible, noone should wear their own clothes.

We'll have Echo in her own clothes (for once)
Ronin who is actually (somehow) Hawkeye
Iron Man who is actually Pym
Captain America who is actually Spider-man
Iron Fist who is actually Matt Murdock (ya'know, to be fair)
It'd be great!

Latest posts

Back