Avengers Meet the New Avengers. One member at a time.

Right!

:lol:

I remember when Wolverine first joined or was rumored and how much of a joke we thought the explanation was gonna be. Then in the 2nd or 3rd issue when Cap explained how he was the generations super soldier it was awesome. The whole forming of a team of all-star marvel characters was very well done IMO. So while I think Bendis grabs anyone he wants (like any writer can -- I still don't see how much sense it makes for Cable to be in X-Men), he can definitely has the skills to make it believeable.

I remember when Wolverine first joined or was rumored and how much of a joke we thought the explanation was gonna be. Then in the 2nd or 3rd issue when Cap explained how he was the generations super soldier it was awesome. The whole forming of a team of all-star marvel characters was very well done IMO. So while I think Bendis grabs anyone he wants (like any writer can -- I still don't see how much sense it makes for Cable to be in X-Men), he can definitely has the skills to make it believeable.
Why did you quote me? I was just tagging on the wrong/wrong thing with a right. It was a joke. :?

that's a good point, but the reason'd they are put on the Team are not Pre-meditated when it come's to bendis, he just pick's a bunch of kickass character's write's some story involving ninja's then he gives the reason why said kickass characters on the team are on the team as an after-thought

And that's a bad thing?

I thought the Avengers were supposed to be a team consisting of random heroes to overcome the bigger problems in the universe.

And that's a bad thing?

I thought the Avengers were supposed to be a team consisting of random heroes to overcome the bigger problems in the universe.

They're supposed to be the Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Rarely happens but I agree with you 100%.

And that's a bad thing?

Exactly thank you. And all superheroes are earths mightiest heroes. I don't think Police could stop Doom. lol

pffffft.... I think the decision to put Wolverine in the original New Avengers was cheesy as hell. "Oops! Looks like we bumped into ole Wolvie in the middle of the jungle! Want to join our adventure, buddy?"

I don't want this new team to consist of Earth's Mightiest Heroes because I don't want to see Bendis ruin characters that I really like. **** you for stealing Doctor Strange from me, Bendis.

my opinion on a spoiled reveal from the previously mentioned yu cover, sorry for not spoilering it earlier
if Bendis manages to do to iron fist what he did to spider-man i'l be incredibley pissed off

if Immortal's focus shift's more towards IF's membership in the avenger's and away from the legend of the iron fist's history, just like Amazing's focus shifted away from Spidey fighting his villain's to Spidey dealing with all the consequence's of being an avenger, i will be forced to take executive action

Last edited:
if Bendis manages to do to iron fist what he did to spider-man i'l be incredibley pissed off

if Immortal's focus shift's more towards IF's membership in the avenger's and away from the legend of the iron fist's history, just like Amazing's focus shifted away from Spidey fighting his villain's to Spidey dealing with all the consequence's of being an avenger, i will be forced to take executive action

He joined the New Avengers?

whups

i am gonna spoiler that, sorry Venom, there was a leaked cover by lienel yu that spoiled the roster, there is a link to it somewhere on this thread

sorry again

where's the spoiler cover sir?

Last edited:
where's the spoiler cover sir?

it is in this thread from 'rama

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=97065

it features the MA, and the NA, spidey and ares are photoshopped in obivously covering up major spoiler characters, Dr. Strange is cut out behind wolvie's head (you can see some lights and stuff), and the images don't allign properly so one or two more characters may still be on there.

Latest posts

Back