Mel Gibson must be a member of UC!

Guys, breaking news! They've just cast Langsta!

Langsta / "Judas" - Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who has gained a name for himself starring in various indie movies over the past decade, will portray Langsta, who eventually betrays Bass and calls his Astonishing X-Men cast insignificant.
2667355_l.jpg

Lil' Langsta - Christopher "McLovin" Mintz-Plasse
Playing the young version of Langsta will be McLovin himself, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, in his first role since 2007's Superbad.
mclovin.jpg

McLovin.jpg

Can a mod please Delete Langsta's attempts to ruin the thread please

Burn!

Langsta will now be played by Anne Heche.

I'm tempted to do him as danny devito but He's not worth casting (Langsta not danny devito , danny devito will be cast as someone)

Last edited:
I'm tempted to do him as danny devito but He's not worth casting (Langsta not danny devito , danny devito will be cast as someone)

THE VITO

Danny DeVito is actually one of the most underrated actors of all time. He was one of the executive producers of Pulp Fiction and currently stars on the critically-acclaimed F/X TV series, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Furthermore, he is an accomplished trapeze artist and is married to Ron Perlman's sister. He was born in Neptune, NJ and has starred in several critically-acclaimed films, including One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Terms of Endearment, Hoffa, Hercules, and Austin Powers in Goldmember, as well as cult films such as Mars Attacks and Man on the Moon, and was the producer Erin Brockovich. He won an Emmy for his role as Louie De Palma in the hit TV series Taxi. Finally, he starred in My Little Pony: The Movie as well as a movie called Throw Momma From the Train.

So yeah, I'd be honored to be played by Deegle-double-D.

Bruce Campbell as Gemini

Steve Carell as Iceshadow

Ben Affleck as Venom Melendez

I just saw mine. Mole. . . that's the worst casting ever.

It is not , Watch everybody loves Raymond , When he was Robert in his police uniform , When you worked as security officer and would come on here and complain I kept imagining Robert saying it :lol: :lol:

well ...... Wolverine was taller in films for film purpose same with you :p

Honestly, I just really hate his new shows, Til Death.

But remembering the couple of episodes of Raymond that I've seen, I guess he's a pretty decent choice after all. Way too old, though.

Honestly, I just really hate his new shows, Til Death.

I didn't like that either

But remembering the couple of episodes of Raymond that I've seen, I guess he's a pretty decent choice after all. Way too old, though.

Yeah he probably is too old , Like I said he was just the vision in my head of you when you post :lol: :lol: Weird I know

Latest posts

Back