Mel Gibson must be a member of UC!

I'll be casting you :twisted: look is not important , I don't know what TOG looks like but I cast him perfectly :lol:

Toggymeister.jpg

I heard for the sequel, they're casting Queen Latifah as you.

:lol: I cast him as I was after a know-it all teen who was a bit of a geek , not an insult but to go over the top in your traits. E.g I made houde basically as Doc from back to the future to go over the top with the science thing.

He was just who I was looking for you based on napoleon dynamite:p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I cast him as I was after a know-it all teen who was a bit of a geek , not an insult but to go over the top in your traits. E.g I made houde basically as Doc from back to the future to go over the top with the science thing.

He was just who I was looking for you based on napoleon dynamite:p

In 2009, your head will be mine.

How can you not know what Tog looks like? like 70% of the posts in the Photo thread are his.

I'm very self involved and only look at my own pictures in picture thread.

or I forgot

or real reason i didn't care I wanted him cgi with a silly voice :lol:

Last edited:
What's the point of this thread. My Jesus-based Bass movie would be so much of the betterness it's not even funny.

And nobody wants to see a movie about "the suffering" of the Messiah anymore. Every movie about the Messiah is about him dying on the cross. We need more life-centric Messiah movies. Kevin Smith once said that he'd like to make a Jesus movie where, at the beginning, Jesus is dying on the cross, and two ninjas come in and Jesus is like, "Who are you? What are you doing? I'm supposed to die here," and the ninjas are like "Not on our watch," and they take off their masks and it's Jay and Silent Bizzle. That movie would kick ***.

Kevin Smith once said that he'd like to make a Jesus movie where, at the beginning, Jesus is dying on the cross, and two ninjas come in and Jesus is like, "Who are you? What are you doing? I'm supposed to die here," and the ninjas are like "Not on our watch," and they take off their masks and it's Jay and Silent Bizzle. That movie would kick ***.
Dogma 2?

djf is uncastable. Unless you went back in time and brought back a young Woody Allen.

'Cuz djf ain't bein' played by no Grampa.

(Why am I talking like that? :? )

Latest posts

Back