Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriots Discussion *Spoilers*

Hmmm.

Might have to get this.

There is no might.

I just finished it. There is not a name or word for the state of mind I am in.

This is the greatest thing I ever seen. I am very serious. This tops anything.

I feel like crying cause I ever never experience something like this again.

I liked the attraction between Naomi and Octacon. The Original Patriots being the cast from game 3 is brilliant. I should of seen it coming.

I thought Raiden died, but I was glad to see him reunite with his family.

The scene with Snake crawling through the microwaved tunnel being burned alive, while everyone was losing was the greatest climax in the history of ever.

The finale battle between Liquid and Snake was exactly what it should be. I loved the three part fight with Liquid, Liquid Ocelot, and than Ocelot all with matching theme music from old games. Genius. I also liked Ocelot acting like his young self again. It was also a great parallel that they both are these aging old men still beating the crap out of each other.

And the return of Psycho Mantis. That was just the greatest thing ever.

Than came Big Boss.

I called it. As soon as I found out his body was not dead, I knew he would be resurrected.

That was such a great scene.

But the return to Shadow Moses was probably one of the best highlights.

I need to play them all in order. This surpassed every hope I had for the game.

There is no might.

I just finished it. There is not a name or word for the state of mind I am in.

This is the greatest thing I ever seen. I am very serious. This tops anything.

I feel like crying cause I ever never experience something like this again.

I need to play them all in order. This surpassed every hope I had for the game.

I pretty much agree with this. I bought a PS3 for this game and I don't regret it at all, and I still have Uncharted to play. Granted, it'll be nice to have when God of War III, Team ICO's third game, Gran Turismo 5 and the inevitable Kingdom Hearts 3 all come out, but it was worth it for MGS4 alone.

Hell, it was worth it just for the
REX vs RAY fight and the Liquid Ocelot vs Snake fight.

I might go back through them in order in a few weeks when I have nothing to play (Since the video game drought starts now). We'll see.

Last edited:
I downloaded the database.

It's huge. Ridiculously huge.

It has lists for every character no matter how big or small.

Lists for every location, weapon, event, army or group.

Than you can also view character relation charts and a timeline.

I'm curious how much Apple paid for all the product placement.

Snake's iPod

Otakon has a bunch of iMacs when you call him

Meijer has this on sale for $39.99. I was pretty surprised - I picked it up even though I hadn't planned on doing so until it became a greatest hit. But I don't mind paying another $10 to play it for a few more months.

Also when I got it the cashier screwed up and gave me an extra $5 off. I WIN.

Meijer has this on sale for $39.99. I was pretty surprised - I picked it up even though I hadn't planned on doing so until it became a greatest hit. But I don't mind paying another $10 to play it for a few more months.

Also when I got it the cashier screwed up and gave me an extra $5 off. I WIN.

Did you start it?

****ing incredible. I just finished the game and I was blown away.

SHADOW MOSES! REX VS RAY! TWO TIRED OLD GUYS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER!

It far surpassed my expectations, which were pretty high to begin with. A great ending to Snake's story.

Yeah, I especially loved the epilogue. Raiden was a bit of an awesome joke. So badass but was immediately hospitalized. That was some great stuff. Akiba was probably the greatest character for me.

Latest posts

Back