Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriots

So anyway, after accidentally posting in the comic thread for MGS, I realized that we didnt have a thread for the video game series, just for indivual games. Currrently, I'm stuck on MGS 3. I just killed Raikov at Grozniyj Grad, but I have no clue how to drag enemies, so I can't drag him to the locker room to take his clothes. How do you drag enemies???

Not so much Metal Gear Solid 4 news, but it's related.

The US (No word on a PAL release yet) is getting Metal Gear Solid. Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence in one, bargin priced package.

http://kotaku.com/349319/metal-gear...ollection-available-for-pre+order-at-playasia

I can't find a decent priced MGS or MGS2:S anywhere for the PS2 (I have Twin Snakes and MGS2:S for Xbox which, unfortunately, isn't on the Xbox 360 BC list). So, I'll be buying this.

Not working for me. What am I missing?

Metal Gear Solid REleased
First in shows Snake walking through the helicopter pad from the first game.

Metal Gear Solid REmade
It than continues the same scene with Twin Snakes footage,

Metal Gear Solid REspected
and than continues it into a brawl from Super Smash Bros.

Metal Gear Solid REvisisted?

Than shows MSG4 graphics for Snake running through the snow. Than coming out at the same shadow moses base. Everything is frozen over and no one is around.

Than Snake awakes up in a helicopter. Octacon asks what is wrong? Snake says he had that dream again.

Than it shows Hideo. "Did you like it?"

Than a message..."Is it possible to REplay MGS?"

Do it!

I would laugh so hard through the gaping hole in my neck where my head once was.

. . .address? :shifty:

But hey, at least I can promise you it'll be an authentic NY Cheesecake. And I don't even need to put the strawberry topping on it, as there will be plenty after your mouth explodes. :D

Latest posts

Back