Michael Turner Art Thread.

I'm guessing Aspen and Soulfire are about half naked chicks.

Superman - Godfall
Superman01-1.jpg

Flash
Flash01.jpg

Ms.Marvel
MsMarvel01.jpg

Proj likes to say it a lot but on this one I have to agree.....I've seen like 6 Flash covers that are all in that same pose (or the slight variation of having his knee bent like he's kneeling on something) with him standing over a fallen opponent.

Turner is still a GOD though.....

Micheal Turner does have a distinct style, which suits his written comics just fine. I'm not overly impressed with is work on other comics though, they are simply decent. Granted, I can't draw anything like him.

I did like this cover though

soulfire_exclu.jpg

-During the Aspen Comic panel on Friday afternoon at WizardWorld: Chicago, the big question nobody wanted to answer but everyone wanted to know was the name of the title that Michael Turner will be drawing for Marvel, which the artist said will be announced at one of Marvel's panels on Saturday.

- Turner said he hopes that fans will see some type of collaboration between he and Alex Ross soon -- similar to the work Ross did with Jim Lee. "We've actually talked about it," Turner said. "You might see that very soon. It's definitely going to happen. Alex is a good friend."

- Turner said he's providing all 12 covers for Brad Meltzer's Justice League of America run, but none can be shown past those already previewed in solicitations because they will spoil who's on the team.

does anyone know where I can find the michael turner cover for onslaught reborn #1? and the turner cover for Justice League of America #4?
cuz michael turner is one of my favorite artists :D

Last edited:
Wow this guy is amazing. I can't wait to see his work on Ultimate Wolverine and I hope it is of the same, great quality.

just looked at this thread. Wow this art is good. I think my fave is the batman vs spider-man pic but they all look damn cool.

Nice post dude

I'm still the only one, but God, I hate his people.

Variant Cover To Onslaught Reborn.

MarvelUniverse06.jpg

That is one beautiful cover.

I really like that Scarlet Witch.

Last edited:
Variant Cover To Onslaught Reborn.

MarvelUniverse06.jpg

That is one beautiful cover.

I really like that Scarlet Witch.

I have no desire to read this story....but at least the cover is good. I would've liked to see Franklin center bottom of cover with the background all black. Then the light from his glow-ball would reveal a dimmly lit Onslaught in the background along with a couple of the other heroes.

Latest posts

Back