Michael Turner Art Thread.

Die Iron Spidey!!! DIE!!!

CIVILWAR-05cov-CMYKcrop.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet art!
just a few questions:
1. Where is michael Turner's signature on the heros pick/ how do I know it's from Turner
2.Is the JLA cover with everyone on the cover (the one above the issue one cover) the varient he did for Justice League of America #4?
3.What book will the puisher iron spidey cover show up on because I never saw that cover solicited? that cover is a varient for civil war right i'm guessing his varient for #7? or is this a diffrent civil war book or some other book entierly

I can't take any of Michael Turner's art seriously anymore ever since someone here at UC responded to a Supergirl drawing with "Camel Toe!"

I think that's one of the worst covers I've ever seen, yet no one else will agree.

Michael Turner is TEH SUXXXORZZZ.

THAT IS ALL.

His Civil War #1 and #7 I don't like much. Mostly due to coloring, but these covers don't really look that good. I much prefer McNiven's.

i like michael turners civil war covers but i actually dislike the number 7 cover.
besides, i take turners work and flip it into a galaxy beyond coolness.
this one i wont be bothering with

Michael Turner is like Jim Lee. I wouldn't be so annoyed by him if people didn't act like the plasmatic essence of God flows freely from the tip of his pencil as it runs across the surface of a cold, talentless world.

I'm thinking about making a "JH Williams III Art Thread" in order to counter the energy this thread is giving off.

Michael Turner is like Jim Lee. I wouldn't be so annoyed by him if people didn't act like the plasmatic essence of God flows freely from the tip of his pencil as it runs across the surface of a cold, talentless world.

I'm thinking about making a "JH Williams III Art Thread" in order to counter the energy this thread is giving off.

I agree with everything you just said.

I can see why people don't like him. But a lot of artists characters all look the same.

I just think his art is easy on the eyes.

Last edited:
I can see why people don't like him. But a lot of artists characters all look the same.

I just think his art is easy on the eyes.
Then why does he need an entire thread? Why do people start screaming like teenage girls at an N'Sync concert when they hear he's doing some alternate cover or something?

I don't. I eek at a lot of things.

I admit that he is one of my favorites. I just thought someone would like to see them. Maybe.

I was hoping that someone might start others.

I would love to see the JHW III one.

Last edited:
We actually really don't need these kinds of threads, since you can find anything on comicartcommunity... lock it up?

Latest posts

Back