Avengers Mighty Avengers Series Discussion **SPOILERS**

This thread is awesome.

It really is.

I've been catching up on Dan Slott's run and it's so...busy. I don't think I cared much for the first arc although it must've been pretty forgettable because I barely remember reading it. But it has some cool concepts like the infinity Avengers mansion or whatever it's called and the stories seem to be more decent.

At least it's a book that can be taken seriously as a comic, as opposed to the Bendis run which was an embarrassment for the entire industry.

I just finished the last few issues of this and it was...well, I don't really know what I thought of it. Like I said earlier, some of the concepts are cool but others (a "Jan universe? What?) aren't.

It could've been ended better but overall I think it was pretty decent. Definitely better than how Bendis started things out. Barf.

I just finished the last few issues of this and it was...well, I don't really know what I thought of it. Like I said earlier, some of the concepts are cool but others (a "Jan universe? What?) aren't.

It could've been ended better but overall I think it was pretty decent. Definitely better than how Bendis started things out. Barf.

Yeah that whole Loki recruitment thing was really out there, but I did like Ultron getting a harem of Jocastas.

Latest posts

Back