Mmmmmmm....Turkey!

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Well today's the day. The day I pig out on turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli smothered in cheese sauce, green bean casserole, rolls...and then there's desert: pumpkin pie, pecan pie, applie pie, brownies, cookies, etc.

I plan on taking in about 4 lbs of turkey alone. I've been fasting for the past week, only eating once a day, and yesterday I spent all day drinking water to expand my stomach, so I'm good to go. I plan on consuming about 100,000 calories today. And then pass out.

I love the holidays.

the watcher

I could not get out of work. So I'm stuck here with my brother. The rest of the family went out of town. We have a turkey, Mashed Potateos, Stuffing, rolls, & Sweet Potateos. But I might be able to con my way in on getting one of the girls, I work with. to let me join their families dinner.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
the watcher said:
I could not get out of work. So I'm stuck here with my brother. The rest of the family went out of town. We have a turkey, Mashed Potateos, Stuffing, rolls, & Sweet Potateos. But I might be able to con my way in on getting one of the girls, I work with. to let me join their families dinner.

I almost forgot about the yams...but I'm not a big fan of them personally, just the melted marshmallows on top. Mmmmm, good ****.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
I made chocolate pudding pie for desert. Not a fan of the others pie, really. But cant wait to eat the turkey, mashed potatos, and rice with gandules, and whatever else was being cooked.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
icemastertron said:
I made chocolate pudding pie for desert. Not a fan of the others pie, really. But cant wait to eat the turkey, mashed potatos, and rice with gandules, and whatever else was being cooked.

Not a fan of the other pies...you Commie! ;) Thats right, I'm the Thanksgiving version of McCarthy.

And what the hell are "gandules"? I've honestly never heard of that before.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
DIrishB said:
Not a fan of the other pies...you Commie! ;) Thats right, I'm the Thanksgiving version of McCarthy.

And what the hell are "gandules"? I've honestly never heard of that before.
Green beans. They're small. In a shape of a circle. They're best when you buy 'em frozen and then cook them. Dont know why, but they do.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
icemastertron said:
Green beans. They're small. In a shape of a circle. They're best when you buy 'em frozen and then cook them. Dont know why, but they do.

Oh ok, learn something new every day I guess.

I want my Turkey dammit. I get a annual fiending for tryptophan...probably because chemically speaking it isn't too far off from tetrahydrocannabinol. You know, except for a few extra water and carbon molecules.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Thanks Giving Day is a conspiracy.

ourchair said:
Does anybody want to know what Compound and I stuff our turkeys with?

Chicken?

E

Excelsior Club
thee great one said:
I hate Thanksgiving food. I made myself enchihadles last year.

You're just bitter and lonely.

That said, i would have rather had enchiladas.

ourchair said:
Does anybody want to know what Compound and I stuff our turkeys with? :wink:

God...no.

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Well, my dinner was good. Turkey, stuffing, rolls, yams, and corn casserole (it sounds weird but trust me: ITS DELICIOUS).

jtg3885

Banned
I got a turkey cutlet, pounded it flat, wrapped it around some salsa and cheese, and voila. Heartburn galore. Had some potatoes and cranberry sauce too. It was *****in'.

Latest posts