Mmmmmmm....Turkey!

icemastertron said:
You ain't the only one.

*Walks with "Oops, I crapped my pants" diaper*

Points to whoever guesses where thats from.
"Imagine this gallon of orange juice is your fecal matter"

*poors orange juice into diaper*

"Boy, that's a lot of dung!"

The Mother****ing Cowboys Lost!!!!!! ****heads, Bledsoe Is An Idiot.

sorry I was caught up in the game yesterday.

Last edited:
slimjim said:
The Mother****ing Cowboys Lost!!!!!! ****heads, Bledsoe Is An Idiot.

sorry I was caught up in the game yesterday.

You can't tell me you were expecting them to win...

UltimateE said:
You can't tell me you were expecting them to win...
They have Parcel and Meshawn thats all you need.

Last edited:
Bledsoe was born to play quarterback, perfect size has a nice arm, but he just plays dumb cant read the defense.

Last edited:
slimjim said:
Bledsoe was born to play quarterback, perfect size has a nice arm, but he just plays dumb cant read the defense.

i ummmmm.......damn you denver, damn you....oh what? gaints lost so there both tied at 7-4. YES!!

DIrishB said:
What high-income field of expertise did you choose then?

EDIT: 5,000th post. I'm an Icon!! Yeah!

at the moment i do computer ****, getting out of that, stuff im learning is already going out of date and out of the states, sad, very sad. so im looking at medical feild Dr. Nigma sounds so nice 8)

DIrishB said:
Daaaaaaaaaaamn! You gonna take that, Slim?
I can't that comeback has left me flabbergasted in astonishment. He has totally has won my respect by having the testacles to tell me to "shut up". :wink:

nigma said:
at the moment i do computer ****, getting out of that, stuff im learning is already going out of date and out of the states, sad, very sad. so im looking at medical feild Dr. Nigma sounds so nice 8)

That sounds cool. You've already got the writing style of a doctor anyway. ;) Good luck with that though.

slimjim said:
I can't that comeback has left me flabbergasted in astonishment. He has totally has won my respect by having the testacles to tell me to "shut up".

:lol:

DIrishB said:
That sounds cool. You've already got the writing style of a doctor anyway. ;) Good luck with that though.

its a natural born gift to write like that 8)

Latest posts

Back