Mmmmmmm....Turkey!

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Well today's the day. The day I pig out on turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli smothered in cheese sauce, green bean casserole, rolls...and then there's desert: pumpkin pie, pecan pie, applie pie, brownies, cookies, etc.

I plan on taking in about 4 lbs of turkey alone. I've been fasting for the past week, only eating once a day, and yesterday I spent all day drinking water to expand my stomach, so I'm good to go. I plan on consuming about 100,000 calories today. And then pass out.

I love the holidays.

I could not get out of work. So I'm stuck here with my brother. The rest of the family went out of town. We have a turkey, Mashed Potateos, Stuffing, rolls, & Sweet Potateos. But I might be able to con my way in on getting one of the girls, I work with. to let me join their families dinner.

the watcher said:
I could not get out of work. So I'm stuck here with my brother. The rest of the family went out of town. We have a turkey, Mashed Potateos, Stuffing, rolls, & Sweet Potateos. But I might be able to con my way in on getting one of the girls, I work with. to let me join their families dinner.

I almost forgot about the yams...but I'm not a big fan of them personally, just the melted marshmallows on top. Mmmmm, good ****.

I made chocolate pudding pie for desert. Not a fan of the others pie, really. But cant wait to eat the turkey, mashed potatos, and rice with gandules, and whatever else was being cooked.

icemastertron said:
I made chocolate pudding pie for desert. Not a fan of the others pie, really. But cant wait to eat the turkey, mashed potatos, and rice with gandules, and whatever else was being cooked.

Not a fan of the other pies...you Commie! ;) Thats right, I'm the Thanksgiving version of McCarthy.

And what the hell are "gandules"? I've honestly never heard of that before.

DIrishB said:
Not a fan of the other pies...you Commie! ;) Thats right, I'm the Thanksgiving version of McCarthy.

And what the hell are "gandules"? I've honestly never heard of that before.
Green beans. They're small. In a shape of a circle. They're best when you buy 'em frozen and then cook them. Dont know why, but they do.

icemastertron said:
Green beans. They're small. In a shape of a circle. They're best when you buy 'em frozen and then cook them. Dont know why, but they do.

Oh ok, learn something new every day I guess.

I want my Turkey dammit. I get a annual fiending for tryptophan...probably because chemically speaking it isn't too far off from tetrahydrocannabinol. You know, except for a few extra water and carbon molecules.

Thanks Giving Day is a conspiracy.

ourchair said:
Does anybody want to know what Compound and I stuff our turkeys with?

Chicken?

thee great one said:
I hate Thanksgiving food. I made myself enchihadles last year.

You're just bitter and lonely.

That said, i would have rather had enchiladas.

ourchair said:
Does anybody want to know what Compound and I stuff our turkeys with? :wink:

God...no.

Well, my dinner was good. Turkey, stuffing, rolls, yams, and corn casserole (it sounds weird but trust me: ITS DELICIOUS).

I got a turkey cutlet, pounded it flat, wrapped it around some salsa and cheese, and voila. Heartburn galore. Had some potatoes and cranberry sauce too. It was *****in'.

Latest posts

Back