Mmmmmmm....Turkey!

Re: My stomach hurts.....blagghhh!{Thanksgiving 2006}

Expect Pumpkin Pie is the greatest thing ever.

Anything made with pumpkin is the greatest thing ever! I'd eat anything with pumpkin in it.
Well not literally of course, but you get my point.:)

And Tofurkey is my new favorite word.

Thanksgiving will be...interesting this year. We're having it at my aunt's house, and she isn't really the best cook.
And Tofurkey is my new favorite word.
My favorite word is "Scrumtralescent".

Boston Market for me.

But yeah....I could have tacos for Thanksgiving for all I care. Just as long as at some point in the evening I get some cranberry sauce.

It's like Yorrick Brown and BKV said..."Cranberry sauce is too awesome to serve just once a year."

Boston Market is so good

But, I'll be having it first at my girlfriends (maybe....) then at my grandmother's.

And then I'll play poker with my cousins

For quarters

To do glorious laundry

You guys are lucky if the Boston Markets by you are good - the one by my house is filthy, the food looks like it's been out for 3 days, and it's cold. Disgusting.

Especially since I've been to a good Boston Market; I know they're not all like that.

You guys are lucky if the Boston Markets by you are good - the one by my house is filthy, the food looks like it's been out for 3 days, and it's cold. Disgusting.

Especially since I've been to a good Boston Market; I know they're not all like that.

Yeah. I've been to some good ones and some bad ones. The one by me is so-so.

But the food is still pretty good. So come Thanksgiving it's all about the meatloaf, cream spinach, mac/cheese, cinnamon apples, and polenta roll.

Wow, that sucks. I love Boston Market.

I have Kenny Roger's Roasters sort of near my house (at least it was there as of a few months ago). That place is nasty! It totally soils the good name of Kenny Rogers.

I have Kenny Roger's Roasters sort of near my house (at least it was there as of a few months ago). That place is nasty! It totally soils the good name of Kenny Rogers.

Please, Will Sasso did that years ago. :lol:

That was one of the funniest skits I've seen on Mad tv.

You can't beat pumkin pie though. Mashed potatoes with gravy and some cranberry sauce. And POTATO SALAD!!! 8)

Thanksgiving will be...interesting this year. We're having it at my aunt's house, and she isn't really the best cook.

My favorite word is "Scrumtralescent".

That is the greatist word.:lol:

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I'm havin' turkey, mashed potatos, sweet potatos, stuffin', green beans, corn, butter and eggs rolls, and Pie...Mmmm pie.

polloallospiedo.gif

FIREBAR.gif

Latest posts

Back