The Ultimate Defenders

ultimatedefenders.jpg

And Daredevil and Elektra

daredevilandelektra.jpg

Re: Fan Art

Some new stuff:
supermandrawing.jpg

469d26fc.jpg

I have a Desolation Jones pic too, but Photobuckets being an ******* right now, so I'll post it tomorrow.

Wow, those are pretty good Moonmaster. :D

Doc Comic said:
That's one giant speaker that Superman's listening to.
XIBIT: "Man, we hooked you up with this fifteen foot tall sound system! Now yo' rides gonna be real pimpin'!"

Miracleman and Company:
miraclemandrawing.jpg

Damn, I haven't posted art in Forever.

Here's The Authority posing for a group picture with good ol' Dubya.

TheAuthorityVSGWB.jpg

we def need more art contributions in the uc fanfic & art section. this was pretty cool. dubyas facial expression is great!

BALLS!! to proportion!

Your shading and faces are excellent but you need to work on figure proportions. They all look too squat, kind of like dwarves.
I think Apollo and Swift are the only ones that really look off, proportion-wise. What I'm most proud of is the Engineer. One of the few times I've ever drawn something and been totally satisfied with it. I couldn't find one thing I didn't like about the way I drew her.

Last edited:
Damn! Nearly seven months since I last posted. I wish I had more time for art. Here's a peice that I did last week and have been meaning to post for a while. It's inspired by a scene that would've happened in my proposed "LEAGUE" fanfic, in the Batman/Ra's Al Ghul centric issue. Batman's been to hell and back, but he's nearly come back from the dead and he's about to get his revenge. Hence the detonator in his left hand.

batmanart.jpg

I don't know. I'm happy with the design and I think the upper body is pretty good. But my characters are still a little "squat" looking.

That looks cool dude. love the fact you added a close up to show what was in batman's hand.

Yeh, he does look a bit squat. Try bringing the elbow down to the hip, then making his forearm a wee bit longer than his upper arm (from bottom of shoulder to elbow). His open hand should come down to almost the knee (a little above it) and the thigh should look natural. Then the shins are just a bit longer than the thigh (but not a lot) and that's about it. I try to think about the divine proportion of Phi discussed in DaVinci Code (most popularly) and elsewhere: 1:1.618. The upper body is in a ratio of 1:1.618 with the lower body, the thigh is 1:1.618 with the lower leg, etc. It works pretty well.

Also, the head looks inflated and kinda detatched from the body. An erasing, downshift, and downsizing of the head would do it.

But I love your shading. Seriously, it's my favorite part of your work, and I wish I could shade half as well as naturally as you do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back