Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

just a couple of quick MK next-gen notes

-MK2 will be available on Playstation Network

-the Wii edition of MKA is now set for April

-if you are wanting to playe MKDA/MKD/MKA on the PS3, you will NOT be able to transfer your save files to the PS3 because the files are protected (not sure about MKSM)

Raiden's Bio has been Posted:

No longer will I entrust the safety of Earthrealm to the free will of mankind. The time has come to take matters into my own hands. Centuries ago I defeated an ancient sect of necromancers, the Houan. Though their members subsequently were scattered to the winds, their ancient underground temple still existed, abandoned and unused for ages. On the stone walls within were etched enchantments that would revive the dead. Strewn about were the enchanted chains of binding the Houan would use to control their undead.

I laid the corpse of Liu Kang on a ceremonial altar and bound it with the shackles. Reciting the unholy enchantments, I brought to life the body of my former ally and infused it with a thunderclap of lightning. The corpse of Liu Kang would be no mere zombie; it would serve as my ultimate enforcer. Satisfied, I then set free this abomination to wreak havoc on those who have done harm to Earthrealm.Though I tried to conceal my activities, my use of the dark energies did not go unnoticed. Shinnok appeared before me and proposed an alliance. He would help secure the protection of Earthrealm in return for my aid in some undisclosed plot. I am no fool. I know well the treachery of this former Elder God. I accepted his offer and will complete this task, but only to discover his true objective. Until then, I will use Shinnok to serve my own ends.

I hope at one of her costumes is a lizard form, and I hope she's a hot lizard chick. `,:)

i hope she looks like this (sorry for the bad pic)
kreateakharacters002.jpg

i love KaK

My copy of this came today for Wii. At friends house when I played Wii version I used chuck + Wii-mote. But when it came today I found myself using cube pad.

Overall I'm loving this game. My only problem is with Kreate a fighter. You can only make 1? and the parts and moves you can use are limited but besides that It's a great game.

I'm loving Konquest mode. I'm up t the temple you get to by going through the ice part. I think sub zero or at least frost will be inside. The moves are well easy to do on this one compared to original but that's good.

Not sure how I feel about the create a fatality mode. It's cool to do your own but I miss having an exact way of doing it. Oh and I unlocked meat.

Overall I give this 8.5 out of 10, Good game but some new features do lag like they were tagged on at the last minute. Like Kreate a fighter I mentioned and the amount of playable people in Kart mode

My copy of this came today for Wii. At friends house when I played Wii version I used chuck + Wii-mote. But when it came today I found myself using cube pad.

Overall I'm loving this game. My only problem is with Kreate a fighter. You can only make 1? and the parts and moves you can use are limited but besides that It's a great game.

I'm loving Konquest mode. I'm up t the temple you get to by going through the ice part. I think sub zero or at least frost will be inside. The moves are well easy to do on this one compared to original but that's good.

Not sure how I feel about the create a fatality mode. It's cool to do your own but I miss having an exact way of doing it. Oh and I unlocked meat.

Overall I give this 8.5 out of 10, Good game but some new features do lag like they were tagged on at the last minute. Like Kreate a fighter I mentioned and the amount of playable people in Kart mode

you can make one per profile, so on Wii you should be able to make like 8, and what you have unlocked in one profile becomes unlocked for each profile

since I have it on PS2 i have 8 characters (not sure on the number of profiles per card) on an a bunch of memory cards, I've made Khameleon (this was before the Wii came out), Argus, Dalia, Jataaka, Kia, Tremor, The gods of Fire/Water/Earth, No-Face, Tasia, Tremor, Monster, Hornbuckle, Nimbus Terrafaux, Torch (these are all obscure and rumour MK charactors), then I've made a number of Marvel characters like Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Gambit, Thor, Hulk, Wolverine (with Muramusa Blade), Blade, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Storm, Deadpool, Spidey, Scarlet Spider, Venom, Nick Fury, Luke Cage

you just have to be creative

In Konquest have you noticed that you can't jump? that bugged the crap out of me

In Konquest have you noticed that you can't jump? that bugged the crap out of me

Yes I did. That was annoying.

Also thanks for the profile advice but I figured that out myself last night :lol: My profile has the red ranger, Then the other ones have goku , ryu , Akuma and I'll do a couple more

Latest posts

Back