Mortal Kombat Vs. Detective Comics?

I've said it before, I'll say it again

Namor > Aquaman.

oh no doubt about it

I once had an arguement about this with someone who claimed to be versed in comic books, but the sum of his knowledge cotained the first 5 seasons of Smallville.

He was actually making fun of Namor because of the "Sub-Mariner" monicker

Then I showed him the sequence in New Avengers: The Illuminati where Namor kicks Iron Man's sorry ***.

Safe to say I won the argument

I like Aquaman.

I think he's cool too, but he doesn't compare to Namor, Namor is compared to Black Adam more than Aquaman, and I would have gladly accepted Aquaman in this game, especially if they went with the beard and hook-handed interpretation of the character.

Snapper Carr

Snapper.carr.gif

I like Aquaman.
Don't get me wrong. I like Aquaman. He's not a bad character by any means (though I have difficulty slamming characters anyway, as most of you know by now). In fact, by most rights he's kind of awesome.

But Namor is just stuffed to the brim with so much personality --- equal turns smugly imperious and assuredly noble, a coin whose sides are fiercely protective and annoyingly short-tempered, with a back story that is righteous in its misanthropism and obnoxiously uncompromising in terms of resolving that attitude --- that it's really difficult for many characters to top him in personality, let alone those who have their reputation stained by a Super Friends appearance that makes a mockery of them.

I'm surprise they didn't put Cheetah. I mean that way they could have villains of the big 3 and since Cheetah is naked most of the time so they'd have an excuse for her boobs to be jumping around.

Granted, She has started wearing clothes after OYL but that just brings attention to the fact that she didn't wear any before.

I'm surprise they didn't put Cheetah. I mean that way they could have villains of the big 3 and since Cheetah is naked most of the time so they'd have an excuse for her boobs to be jumping around.

Granted, She has started wearing clothes after OYL but that just brings attention to the fact that she didn't wear any before.

Yeah. But then we'd see her swinging richard too.

I'm surprised Gorilla Grodd isn't on the list. It wouldn't surprise me if there were a few secret characters, though.

new vid

[youtube]RHfFd-6CvBA[/youtube]

If your paying close attention, when they are on the 3rd tier of the Batcave, the stage is surrounded by Batmobiles!

Latest posts

Back