Mortal Kombat Vs. Detective Comics?

I would only have Batman and Deathstroke fight each other. I wouldn't bother using any other characters.

I'm confused. Does the "Kollectors Edition" on ps3 come with the 16-page comic book? Some places have it confirmed as with it others just don't mention it.

I'm confused. Does the "Kollectors Edition" on ps3 come with the 16-page comic book? Some places have it confirmed as with it others just don't mention it.

yep it does, it also has that cool Alex Ross cover

Darkseid render
Darkseid.jpg

Shao Khan Render
ShaoKhan.jpg

Fatality video #2
[youtube]wt56spaJ_bM[/youtube]

Last edited:
They both look awesome.

As for the fatality videos i liked Catwoman(i like how she cokes them out before snapping their necks) and Sub-Zero's

Sonya's was ok.

yep it does, it also has that cool Alex Ross cover

Thanks.

The cover was all I was getting the kollectors for :lol: but read it has dvd + comic (though comic is not done by ross :()

Thanks.

The cover was all I was getting the kollectors for :lol: but read it has dvd + comic (though comic is not done by ross :()

The comic itself is being drawn by John Tobias himself, the man who designed all of the Mortal Kombat characters up to around MK4 (I know he designed Quan Chi, but i'm not sure about the rest of the MK4 cast)

The comic itself is being drawn by John Tobias himself, the man who designed all of the Mortal Kombat characters up to around MK4 (I know he designed Quan Chi, but i'm not sure about the rest of the MK4 cast)

He did every one else too i think. Didn't he leave after MK4?

Yeah, I would have liked a mixture like him write Ross draw. But still it might be fun

He did every one else too i think. Didn't he leave after MK4?

He and half the MK Team left halfway through Mortal Kombat 4, and while some pre-production work for MK Special Forces was being done. They left and formed Studio Gigante and eventually produced "Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus" the team was then absorbed by EA and the bulk of the team went on to produce the Def Jam games (after Feng, Tobias kindof dropped off the map and wasn't involved in Def Jam)

Little known fact Quan Chi appeared in Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm in November 1996, before even Mortal Kombat Trilogy was released

Latest posts

Back