Most Ill-Conceived Super-Hero Movie Ideas

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
This week's Cracked.com Photoshop contest is to create posters for the most ill-conceived superhero movie ideas. I know I'm going to be making one(I've got a great idea that I've been saving for a topic just like this, but am going to have to try and pull it off with Windows Paint for lack of Photoshop. But I'm pretty good with Paint). I know we've got some other 'shop wizards here who are going to want to try this.

http://www.cracked.com/forums/topic...4.08-most-ill-conceived-superhero-movie-ideas

One of the better entries so far:
14913162422.jpg

My favorite is Brett Ratner's Uncle Ben.
One is white and dead.
One is black and tasty.

That Howard the Duck one had me giggling for a whole minute, for no discernable reason. I even have it as my desktop wallpaper. It's not even that funny, I really don't get why I keep laughing at it.

"He's gonna' duck you up!"

I'm going to post mine here first and see what you guys think of it before I put it up there. I'll probably do another one before the contest is over.

I couldn't think of anything stunningly original, so I just went with an old standby...

PERVERTEDJUSTICE.jpg

NOTE: All Teen Titans casting choices are unashamedly stolen from DSF's great dreamcast from ages ago.

Last edited:
I'm going to post mine here first and see what you guys think of it before I put it up there. I'll probably do another one before the contest is over.

I couldn't think of anything stunningly original, so I just went with an old standby...

PERVERTEDJUSTICE.jpg

NOTE: All Teen Titans casting choices are unashamedly stolen from DSF's great dreamcast from ages ago.
I'm surprised my name isn't there.

Latest posts

Back