Most Powerful Fictional Character of All Time

And Alan Moore created Promethea. Therefore, Alan Moore wins.
Not necessarily. As she says herself, Alan Moore and JH Williams III are just vehicles through which she is being channelled.

Promethea is pretty hard to argue against... But I'm going to go with Death or even Dream... Promethea is an idea, but so ar Death and Dream. And couldn't the idea of Death kill the idea of Promethea?

It's an interesting idea... But without doubt, Its a Moore or a Gaiman character.

And Swamp Thing could beat Superman (and has).

Promethea still wins.

And I haven't even read Promethea yet. That's saying something.

Please. Doc Manhatten regularly slaps Promethea and makes her make him a sammich.

With extra salami.

Promethea is pretty hard to argue against... But I'm going to go with Death or even Dream... Promethea is an idea, but so ar Death and Dream. And couldn't the idea of Death kill the idea of Promethea?
Umm

No.
Is he? Is he really?
Good point.

The little bastard keeps on popping up in front of me, sticking his balls in my face and disappearing. He just laughs hysterically like it's the funniest thing he's ever seen, but he's done it like, 60 times.
If Promethea fell asleep Freddy would kill her!
She created Freddy and also the dream that he is appearing in.
Please. Doc Manhatten regularly slaps Promethea and makes her make him a sammich.

With extra salami.
That one is true, but Promethea likes it like that. She's pretty kinky.

Hiro from Heroes.

He can go back in time to before Promethea gained her power, use his endearing Asian charm to trick her into trusting him, then bend a-time and a-space on her *** and put her 6 feet under.

Booyah.

Last edited:
The little bastard keeps on popping up in front of me, sticking his balls in my face and disappearing. He just laughs hysterically like it's the funniest thing he's ever seen, but he's done it like, 60 times.

Then the plan is working perfectly. Good show, Mxy.

Latest posts

Back