MWoF vs. Mice

Who will win?

• Total voters
Leaving poisoned muffins around a house full of children?

So when was your mom arrested?

She also didn't say anything about her using separate pans or a separate oven to cook these poison muffins.

Maybe they went away...

BTW I sleep with the light on now. Do you think that helps at all?
From what I've read, a light is like one of those sonic repulsion things. By instinct they're repelled, but after a while they get used to it and aren't phased.

Have they eaten any poison?

I don't think you've actually responded to this, but it has been brought up. Can you have a cat at your place? Honestly, cats are about ten times better at killing vermin than any trap. You also might not like cats. In which case, I understand, but I'd recommend it. Hell borrow a cat and lock it in your room for a few days.

I don't think you've actually responded to this, but it has been brought up. Can you have a cat at your place? Honestly, cats are about ten times better at killing vermin than any trap. You also might not like cats. In which case, I understand, but I'd recommend it. Hell borrow a cat and lock it in your room for a few days.
I do not discriminate against Cats or Dogs. I love animals but for a number of reasons do not have one. I don't think I have the means to support a pet (I can barely support myself), the lease says no animals but the previous owner had a big dog in here. I'd love a cat though. I'd call him Lil Kis.

It really depends of the cat. There are some that just toy with the mice until they can run away.

It really depends of the cat. There are some that just toy with the mice until they can run away.
I know what you mean. I've known people who have cats that were worthless for hunting mice. My sister's cat weighs like five pounds and I've seen that thing kill two pound rats. It is weird.

EDIT:MWoF, consider borrowing a cat. It sounds weird, but cats aren't as difficult to move as they seem. Just stike them in a room and close the door. Make sure the cat isn't evil first, though.

Last edited:
The cats that moved onto my porch are subsisting off mice from the woods. You can have one of them. Hell, you can have all of them.

I've hada few offers of friends to let me borrow their cats. Right now I'm worried to take them up because of the poison I laid out. Even if I got rid of it, what if one of the mice they caught was on it's way out the door.

No mouse in my room last night...

I was sitting on the toilet last night doing my thing...

Suddenly this little furball with legs and a tail comes darting underneath the door that leads to the hallway and straight towards me.

I had nowhere to go. I was trapped. It was horrific. I sat there for like 5 minutes not moving and I finally got up and looked around but it was nowhere to be seen. The bastard was huge.... They can get through the smallest cracks.

I hate them.

I was sitting on the toilet last night doing my thing...

Suddenly this little furball with legs and a tail comes darting underneath the door that leads to the hallway and straight towards me.

I had nowhere to go. I was trapped. It was horrific. I sat there for like 5 minutes not moving and I finally got up and looked around but it was nowhere to be seen. The bastard was huge.... They can get through the smallest cracks.

I hate them.
Just say the word and the Rat Zapper will be in the mail.

Have you considered befriending them and making them do your bidding?

I hear it worked real well from that guy on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Latest posts

Back