MWoF vs. Mice

Who will win?

• Total voters
I had a gross dream last night about hundreds of 2cm long mice that were all over me, my backpack, and my sweatshirt. Also my bed, and the ground that I walked on.

*shudders*

So me an my temporary roommate walk in after some dinner and the cat is contently staring at the dvd case... I know it immediately and we watched him chase the sucker right out. We had the mouse cornered. Two drunk asses and a cat but the mouse vent down a vent that I didn't even know what ws in the room.

The cat's awesome. He loves me and sleeps in my room at night and follows me around the entire time. He loves attention though and is pretty needy. Right now he's huntin' because I think it's the first time he realized we have the enemy in the house.

So me an my temporary roommate walk in after some dinner and the cat is contently staring at the dvd case... I know it immediately and we watched him chase the sucker right out. We had the mouse cornered. Two drunk asses and a cat but the mouse vent down a vent that I didn't even know what ws in the room.

The cat's awesome. He loves me and sleeps in my room at night and follows me around the entire time. He loves attention though and is pretty needy. Right now he's huntin' because I think it's the first time he realized we have the enemy in the house.

Being a single male and owning or cohabitating with a cat puts you at serious risk of catching teh ghey. Just warning you is all.

Being a single male and owning or cohabitating with a cat puts you at serious risk of catching teh ghey. Just warning you is all.

And here I thought starting up and running both a Survivor message board and a message board dedicated to a certain group of comics put you in that category.

It's the new sitcom on TBS, two drunk gay dudes, and a cat

Tell me that's not perfect for the show.

cat48.jpg

Latest posts

Back